Okik's Moderator Application

okik4mod

General Questions
1. okik

2. EST

3. 14

4. ! dard#4652

5. Little to none, I understand most of the plugins and commands a staff member would use.

6. I quite often find myself on this server. I've had my ups and downs but have overall had a good time on this server. I know a cheater when I see one and I am unbiased against who I am suspicious of.

7. I am active, I am never really that busy, and I have more experience than most other players and some of the newer mods.

8. yes

9. yes, for cheating.

10. I like to workout, I love video games, and I have been playing minecraft for 8 years.

Situational Questions

1. What would you do if you thought someone might be using criticals or nofall? Upon further observation, I would report it to a mod of higher position, see what they think of the situation, and if I am really sure, I ban the cheater.

2. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? I observe their movements and make sure they are really cheating (although speed and flight are quite obvious) then ban them.

3. What would you do if someone was botting the server? I would make sure they are actually botting by having someone check their IP. Then, I would have them IP banned.

4. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? I would clear the chat and give them a warning if it looks like an accident. If they are leaking someone else's private info, I would clear chat and mute.

5. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? I would mute them for discrimination, as that is not allowed on this server nor anywhere else.

6. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server?

• Sh0ot locked this topic