Staff Application

Kezdero

Introductory Information:

1) Minecraft IGN: Distqelth

2) Age: 13

3) Timezone: BST

4) Do you have DISCORD? Yes - Koronotchi#3484

5) How much time can you contribute towards toe TRAINEE role? Unable to pin-point a specific time, probably 1-2 hours every day/other day

6) What is your current playtime? Server not released

7) Can you screenshot and record evidence to a reasonable standard? Yes

Questionnaires:

1) Why did you decide to apply for staff here rather than another Minehut server? I decided to apply for a staff position on this server due to the fact that I am somewhat familiar with the server already and I am associated with the owner. Me and Lotix have been friends for a year now and I really want it to continue. I enjoy working with him and generally just having cool banter with him.

I also would like to point out that Nectar is one of those servers that is likely to grow big at some point in the near future, and that is something that I want to contribute towards. I want to help the server grow to it's maximum extend and be an all-round nice guy and role model to the community of Nectar.

2) Name one feature you would like to see in an future update: I'm unable to answer this as the server has not released yet.

3) Do you have any experience with staffing on a previous server?

Skycade - Currently a Moderator, average of 300 players a day. I feel like me being staff on a popular external server would definitely boost my confidence with difficult situations when many people are asking questions vice versa.

TechtonicMC - Currently an Owner, hasn't released yet, me being an owner would definitely help me on this server in terms of management, should I get promoted to a senior position at some point.

PandaKraft - Jr Admin, around 3-5 players

SkyCookie - Admin, refer to PandaKraft

CarterCraft - Co-Owner, refer to PandaKraft

NatCraft - Moderator, refer to PandaKraft

Jungle - Owner, didn't release

Tape - Mod, 10 players

14InstaPvP - SrMod, used to be 15 players, now hardly anyone joins.

MP9 - JrMod, 25+ players.

CaPvP - Helper, refer to PandaKraft

4) What is your personality like? My personality is very bright and joyful. I always like to have a laugh and also want to do good. Sometimes people take this the wrong way, which is fine as it is something I am used to and I can understand why they would be like that. However, some people find my attitude very positive.

5) Have you ever received a punishment on Nectar or any other external/Minehut server?

- Banned for derp hacking on a server that I don't recall the name of

- Warned for MiniModding on the Mineplex Forums

- Banned on CaPvP at one point for Griefing (9 year old self ;D)

- Banned on Nectar for "griefing" (I quote griefing because that wasn't what I intended it to be)

Scenarios:

1) You witness a player hacking at spawn but they quickly leave, you did not catch the IGN of this user. What do you do? I will see if I can remember any details about their skin, and the hacks that they were using. I would put all necessary details in the staff chat and tell staff to watch out for the player.

2) You are in an event; a player is trying to intentionally ruin the fun experience for other players whilst in this event, what do you do? I would issue a warning to make it clear to the offender that what they are doing is prohibited and to stop. However, if they continue, I would need to issue an appropriate punishment for violating the server rules.

3) You see a SR.MOD hacking in front of players, blacklisting them for "hahahh get rekt", what do you do (You must take immediate action)? Immediately message a more senior staff member about the situation, who should then ban the Senior Moderator and rectify any issues caused.

4) Assess the following scenario, what commands & actions will you do?

Jeffxd123: hey lotix

Lotix: hello

Koronotchi: lol jeff is so gay

McThistle2: stfu koronotchi ima ddos you offline

Jeffdx123: YOOO WHATS UP I AM A POTATO LOOKING FOR GIRLFREN /msg MEE

I would mute Jeffxd123 for excessive caps, mute Koronotchi for Discrimination and mute McThistle2 for DDoS Threats.

- 💗 - 

Member - Sometime in 2018

Pro - 2019

<>

Minehut's Carbonara Connoisseur

- 💗 - 

ACCEPTED

Hello Koronotchi_!

Your application has been accepted. Please keep an eye on your discord direct messages to schedule a time with us.

- Nectar Management Team

TOPIC LOCKED

Discord: thistle#1234
In Game: thistl

Minehut Community Support Member
(8/10/19)
Minehut Junior Moderator

(10/30/19)
Minehut Moderator
(12/30/19 - 07/11/20)
Reinstated
(09/19/20)