SKRIPTS LEAK FOR SERVERS

Mqdelyn0

I'm leaving the Minehut Network after my last server DawnGN, So I decided to give you guys my Skripts that I have made (except ones for DawnGN), Enjoy them 😄 EDITED because file.io deleted the folders

AbyssGN https://mega.nz/folder/BUdz2SIB#eDcH2v_p_bieC2RMDcPDEw
AuroraPR https://mega.nz/folder/BUdz2SIB#eDcH2v_p_bieC2RMDcPDEw
BlazeGens https://mega.nz/folder/BUdz2SIB#eDcH2v_p_bieC2RMDcPDEw
DemonFarms https://mega.nz/folder/BUdz2SIB#eDcH2v_p_bieC2RMDcPDEw
EliteGN https://mega.nz/folder/BUdz2SIB#eDcH2v_p_bieC2RMDcPDEw

Edited by yawyann
  • Like 5

✘ Some stuff about me ✘

I'm 13 and my pronouns are She/Her 🙂

I first joined Minehut @ December 11 2019.

I just messaged them on discord, asking for help on my server or for the plugins since it has some errors on it.
I managed to get a few of the plugins but still was having errors so I asked them for help. I DMED the person and they managed to catch an attitude with me and say that they wouldn't help me for free. But I am so confused, how is this person going to put the skripts out here for people to use but not give them the plugins to make the skripts work. If anything the skripts should cost money and not me just asking for the plugins. I don't understand how this person's mind works but I know you were right, man is so stubborn it's unbelievable.

person.png

Edited by Crazycow30

AbyssGN

- MorkazSK

- TuSKe

- skRayFall

i'll come back and look at the rest later. it's hard to determine the addons used in a script when you're looking at

image.thumb.png.c43886cc97b83c2daefdc6d3af1c8177.png

probably should put it in vscode for syntax highlighting, oh well.

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

Moderator since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

13 hours ago, Crazycow30 said:

I just messaged them on discord, asking for help on my server or for the plugins since it has some errors on it.
I managed to get a few of the plugins but still was having errors so I asked them for help. I DMED the person and they managed to catch an attitude with me and say that they wouldn't help me for free. But I am so confused, how is this person going to put the skripts out here for people to use but not give them the plugins to make the skripts work. If anything the skripts should cost money and not me just asking for the plugins. I don't understand how this person's mind works but I know you were right, man is so stubborn it's unbelievable.

person.png

As she said in the screenshot she is not supporting people with the leak.

Edited by Cosmoss
  • Like 1

⁃ Owner of Shulked
Skript Developer ⁃

DEFAULT / 2018
[VIP] / 2019

DISCORD: Cosmos#2576 ⁃
IGN: Stuudium (soon to change) ⁃

- *former* ADMIN on Versa Realms -
-
MODERATOR on EddyEvents -

85ae165db1ccfa5faf3937bda91316da-png.jpg.2508c19c38e80ab6cd03fd909b03a9b4.jpg
signature.gif.ae17aaf0a0cfdc3515d822c66c2a0056.gif.65475d1df01fa6283bf9c3cdb19c7b97.gif

1 hour ago, Cosmoss said:

As she said in the screenshot she is not supporting people with the leak.

Understandable, but if you're gonna leak something for the public, for free, you might as well say what goes with it without other people trying to figure it out. If you post something that is for "Free" then you should be able to help for "free". My opinion though, some people don't like to help, some people do. I will also be trying to figure all the addons they used, but its appears they are using more plugins then a Free plan server can offer.  

5 hours ago, UntitledGoose said:

AbyssGN

- MorkazSK

- TuSKe

- skRayFall

i'll come back and look at the rest later. it's hard to determine the addons used in a script when you're looking at

image.thumb.png.c43886cc97b83c2daefdc6d3af1c8177.png

probably should put it in vscode for syntax highlighting, oh well.

The helper has the right idea as well, but in some of the servers in the leak, there are databases, Which requires the Skript DB one (Actually don't know the name of it sorry)

Here what I could come up with just by looking at the screenshot the helper has sent.

Skript
SkBee
SkDragon
Skellet
SkQuery
SkRayFall
TuSke
MorkazSK

But that's my guess, I do not skript at all but I am a Minecraft Developer, sorry.

4 hours ago, Husly said:

The helper has the right idea as well, but in some of the servers in the leak, there are databases, Which requires the Skript DB one (Actually don't know the name of it sorry)

Here what I could come up with just by looking at the screenshot the helper has sent.

Skript
SkBee
SkDragon
Skellet
SkQuery
SkRayFall
TuSke
MorkazSK

But that's my guess, I do not skript at all but I am a Minecraft Developer, sorry.

I definitely didn't catch all the addons for AbyssGN haha, I just looked at like 3 files and went to bed because it was late. Good work!

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

Moderator since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

IG it's okay I talked to her and she said she was having a bad day which is understandable, I just put in all the plugins you gave me hopefully now the errors might be fixed.

Well it seems now it is just some functions that needs to be fixed but other than that it's pretty good.

Edited by Crazycow30

I have skript-db what now. The skript says
    mysql_ip:
    mysql_port: 3306
    mysql_user:
    mysql_pass: 
    mysql_prefix: 
    mysql_name: 

Edit: I think it's for this mysql://{@mysql_ip}:{@mysql_port}/{@mysql_name}?user={@mysql_user}&password={@mysql_pass}&useSSL=false

Edited by Crazycow30

On 1/15/2021 at 11:11 AM, Maggotss said:

@Crazycow30 He most likely wont tell you, he cussed me out because I told him some of the skripts aren't done properly. If you do get a response, he will call you an ungrateful asshole for asking him for help. 

:c It's a she/her.

• Like 1

✘ Some stuff about me ✘

1 hour ago, Crazycow30 said:

I have skript-db what now. The skript says
    mysql_ip:
    mysql_port: 3306
    mysql_user:
    mysql_pass: 
    mysql_prefix: 
    mysql_name: 

Edit: I think it's for this mysql://{@mysql_ip}:{@mysql_port}/{@mysql_name}?user={@mysql_user}&password={@mysql_pass}&useSSL=false

Figure out how to use MySQL lol, It should be self explanatory if you search up "MySQL Tutorial".

✘ Some stuff about me ✘