Jess

DixieIsHot

- Must be 13 or above Yes im 14

- Strong understanding of the server I understand that the server is a sky mining pvp server, with many updates. So, i would say i know the server preety well.

- Active on both discord & in-game I will be active on discord and in game i will join when needed, for fun and to help keep server alive,

- Strong understanding and knowledge of the rules Yes i have read the rules of the server.

User Details: Girl, 14.

- Ingame Username: DixieIsHot

- Discord Name & Tag: {~Jess~}#4348

- How old are you? I am 14

- What is your time zone? I live in Victoria, Australia

- Do you have a working microphone? Yes but i don't talk often because im a bit shy. Sorry.

- What language do you speak and do you speak English fluently? Yes I do.

- How long can you participate on the server each day? Atleast A Hour a day. But somedays I wont be able to play because of a test, home work etc. Sorry I will do my best to be active on the sevrer though.

- How experienced are you of being a Moderator? I would say i am a good moderator i know how to handle problems and hackers. Also toxic people.

- Why should you be picked over other applicants? Becuase, i am a very calm person is frustrating situations. I listen to peoples sides and i will do my best to make the sevrer mroe alive and playful.

- How is your actions going to benefit the server? New updates daily. No hackers. Less toxic people. More active and making the server more intresting and exciting.

- What make you want to be a staff member on here? Because my friend SowciaEpik is owner also because i find this sevrer's layout very good and extremely easy to understand and play. The only situation is it dosent have enough members.

- Have you gotten any punishment in the past 1 week? No i have not 

- Describe some activitites in your personal life. I'm not really sure what to put here but uh. I don't have any siblings i live with my mum and dad. I don't have a pet and i go to shcool. 

Edited by DixieIsHot
Didn't Finish