<name> Moderator application format

R3nata2011

1. IGN  R3nata281

2. Timezone Chile

3. Age (13+ only) 15 (just turned 15)

4. Discord Name & ID (ex. Sh0ot#3984) R3nata #2299

5. What experience do you have as a staff member? I have been admin in almost every server i am staff in and ive been in 5 different servers im still staff on most of them one of them is skyzonefun also wens survival and many more.

6. Why would you like to be staff on LavaS, Because i wanna help you server in any way possible and create one off the best servers on minehut and make a healthy enviorment to everyone that comes in the server and try to be active as much as possible so people know the server!

7. Why should we hire you over other peoepl? I am responsible and true to my word i know whats right and whats wrong and i can do whatever it takes to be staff and help create the server bigger make it better than it is all ready and respect you and other staff in any way.

8. Have you ever hacked before (this will not affect your chances) i havent hacked anyone.

9. Have you ever been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason? I have not been banned in any server yet and i hope not to.

10. Anything else we should know? (hobbies, personality, etc) im a happy person and really patient and i play vollyball as a hobby of mine.

Situational Questions

1. What would you do if you thought someone might be using criticals or nofall? what i would do with criticals is i would emedienlty ban him after he does anything in the server but really depends on what you guys want me to do but i would emedienlty ban him but really it depends on what you guys want me to do but i would ban him. If it was nofall i would see what is happening and then ban him or warn him/her to stop if not ban them.

2. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? I would tell them to stop emedienlty if not there going to be punished if stoped i still keep an eye on him if he/she doesent stop i would ban them and tell you guys about him and what he did.

3. What would you do if someone was botting the server? I would ban him and tell you guys what he did and try fix it as soon as possible and make sure he/she never does anything like that again.

4. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? i would warn them for spamming that info if he/she doesent stop i mute him and tell you guys to see if we ban him or you ban him really whatever is nessacery to make him stop.

5. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? i would mute them and see what is a correct punishment like an 1h mute or something but if he does stop i will unmute but only if he stops not for any other case i would unmute him.

6. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? I would try ban him as possible and emedienlty inform owner cow owners or higher staff in a way they can control it but if there isnt anyone availeble i ban him and make sure he doesent do any damange to the server whatsoevver.