New Helpers - January 9, 2021

_Gingey_

• Administrator

minehut_banner.jpg

New staff members

Let's all give a warm welcome to the 3 new staff members that will be joining the staff team! Minehut is continuing to grow at an unbelievable rate and we're making sure the staff team is going to be ready to handle the influx of players. If you're interested in joining the staff team, applications are opened, you may apply here!

New Helpers

@_subquatic Hi, my name is subquatic, but you may call me carsyn. I live in the us, and Im currently 15 years old! I have been playing minehut since 2017-2018ish, cant really exactly remember when I joined. I have always wanted to be staff on minehut since I've joined, so this is a really big opportunity for me. I really like music, that mostly includes listening to it, but Im really good with music vocabulary as well. Im usually helping people in the lobbies, or helping people on the discord in #support, or just talking with the community! You can find me on the forums (_subquatic) or message me on discord (subquatic#0001) if you need help with anything!

@Elixzer Hello! I'm Elixzer. You can call me "Elix" for short. I've been a part of the Minehut community since 2018. Some of you may recognize this name from somewhere, because as of recent, I have been playing Events and KitPvP servers. Sometimes even appearing in a few large YouTuber videos! I love to draw, sing, and skateboard (which I'm not really good at). Getting a chance for Helper is a dream come true for me, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all. If you have any questions regarding my appearance, or just would like to message me. Find me on Discord (Elixzer#0583) or on the forums (Elixzer) and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Good day!

@SlickNicky10 Hi, I'm SlickNicky10, you can call me Nick or Slick. I live in New York City, and I started playing on Minehut around early 2017. Some of you may recognize me, as I recently was one of the commentators for Minehut's most recent UHC event, and have developed many servers across Minehut over the years. It's been an incredible journey over the past 4 years to see Minehut grow to where it is today, and I'm excited to finally join the team and give back to the community in a new way! If you have any questions for me, or just want to get to know me better, feel free to DM me on Discord (SlickNicky10#5711) or find me around Minehut!

Staff Promotions

Along with these helper promotions, we would like to congratulate two helpers who will be joining our staff team full time as moderators!

• Reassembly: Helper -> Mod
  • Formato: Helper -> Mod

Again, if you are interested in applying for the staff team, you may so by visiting here!

• Like 8

Customer Support | Community Engagement Manager

Congratulations and welcome to the team!!

• Like 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Wow! Congrats... good luck on your journey in the staff team!

-----------------------------------------------------------

[MOD] - Azuyamat

----------------------------------------------------------

[VIP]

[PRO]

[EVENTS]

[TESTER]

[MOD] - March 18th 2023

----------------------------------------------------------

If you are as kind of a person to leave me a like on a comment or post then you are my friend!

Congratulations to Everyone!

• Like 1

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Welcome to all the new helpers! Also gg nerd @Reassembly

• Like 1

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015

Congratulations to the new staff members and to the Helpers who got promoted 👏

• Like 2

In-Game Name - SilentF1ame

Discord - SilentFlame#9811

-------------------------------------------------------

[Default] 14 February 2017

[VIP] 21 September 2020

[Helper] 26 November 2020

[Moderator] 2 February 2021

[<3] 17 May 2021

-------------------------------------------------------

weolkum new heplers

cognratz

Edited by CoolProgrammer

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.