anngelo's staff application

1. IGN: anngelo

2. Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

3. Age: 15

4. Discord Name & ID (ex. Sh0ot#3984): Angelooo#1984

5. What experience do you have as a staff member? I have been staff on 100's of servers on Minehut but none off of Minehut. I can't name everything single server but I will tell you the servers that I have gotten most of my experience from.

Returner: Returner is a farming plot server and used to average 75 players a day and was very popular a couple of months ago. I was a Senior Mod but sadly decided to move onto another server. Returner is still online but doesn't average as much players as it used to. I got a ton of experience for dealing with toxic players in chat and just dealing with a community in general. (Owner: NovaBYM/Fashionables)

Afford: Pvp with generators basically was  a copy of banknote/notewars but was popular for about a month. A couple weeks later I got manager but the server started to die so the owner shut it down. This was a good experience for catching hackers and learning a lot more about hacked clients. (Owner: HCFSkybridge)

Hardcourse: Is a parkour server and currently is still up but has like 5 players on a day or probably even less. A ton of fly hackers trying to get ahead in parkour. I was a Jr Moderator but the owner decided to start a whole new server that is up at the moment called PyreS and I am not involved in it.  This server taught me a lot about fly hackers in general and learning how to Screenshare players.

Drip: Drip is a server that is still up right now and I am currently a moderator. I personally love drip because of the community, staff, and play style. I want to stay staff on Drip but also help out with Minehut in general. I will put equal amounts of time into both servers. Drip has given me experience on hackers in general, everything about hackers.

6.Why would you like to be staff on LavaS: I would like to be staff on LavaS because it can be confusing sometimes and people are going to need help, although I can help them even if I am not staff I feel it would be better if I was so I wasn't mini modding.I know a lot about how to handle situations and toxic players. I know a lot about LavaS and I can find my self helping players a lot more and being more active.

7. Why should we hire you over other people? You should pick me over other applicants because I am experienced in all sections and I can be very active and contribute a ton of time. 

8. Have you ever hacked before (this will not affect your chances) Yes but not on any servers on minehut.

9. Have you ever been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason? I was banned once for a compromised account but it was a mistake so I got unbanned.

10. Anything else we should know? (hobbies, personality, etc) I usually play rocket league a lot of the time so I will basically be splitting time between rocket league and minecraft.

Situational Questions

1. What would you do if you thought someone might be using criticals or nofall? If I thought someone was using nofall I would open obs and click record so I am recording if the player does have nofall. I would wait for that player to jump off of something even if it takes a while. If they do take damage when they fall off of something then I will no longer suspect of them hacking. If they don't take fall damage I would punish them for the correct amount of time and make sure I have evidence.

2. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks? I would first get evidence of this hacker just incase they want to appeal saying they weren't hacking. Once I got evidence I would then ban them for the correct amount of time

3. What would you do if someone was botting the server? If I had permission I would first mute the chat and assure all the actual players that this is being dealt with, after I would alert higher up and tell them that we are being botted. After that I am guessing banning the bots would be the best decision here, so I would continue by banning all of the bots. I would then unmute the chat and everything goes back to normal.

4. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat? I would first punish the player for the correct amount of time and then I would clear the chat so no one would see the personal information.

5. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat? I would first punish the player for the correct amount of time and then I would clear the chat so no one would have to see racial slurs or homophobia. 

6. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server? If someone was threatening to hack the server I would get evidence of this person saying that and then I would alert higher up such as Administrators+ just incase something does happen to the server.

• Sh0ot locked this topic