Very Strange Problem

Luke_Sky_Walker

Question

Hello Minehut community! Back with yet another problem. So, here's what happened and yes it is 100% true and happened. Note: This problem happened on my own server: I'll even show screenshots if necessary: A Staff Member Got IP Banned. Nearly nobody was online but myself and a friend who was in a call with me. Command Feedback was on so I'd know if they IP banned a Staff Member. Then again, the Staff member who was with me got IP Banned. My other friend who was previously IP banned and was the first was on at the time with a few other VERY TRUSTED Staff Member. Now here is where it gets completely screwed up: I get IP Banned. My Staff try to get my unbanned by literally spamming /pardonip (My IP). NOTHING seems to work. I try joining with an alt and.. That's right. The. Alt. Is. Not. Banned. I checked and made sure I was seeing things. So my Main MC account is IP banned from my Minecraft server and my ALT.. isn't? This is possibly the strangest problem I have ever had on a Minehut server. Feel free to DM me any questions about the situation @ Luke_Sky_Walker#1334 on Discord.

Edited by Luke_Sky_Walker

CoolThingIMade

2 answers to this question