someone unknown joined

chitraksh

Question

when me and my friend were playing then a chat popped up saying 'hi' but it was not shown to me but to my friend first i thought he was joking but then he sent screenshot and yes it was there and server was for only two people then my friend left automatically then someone joined named 'mentschad' and my friend joined in comepletly new server where a house was burning with a dog in it , then he joined i know you will be thinking that we are making up these thing but no its kinda weird.

we are telling truth

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, chitraksh said:

these things are happening from some 4 days sometime i leave automatically then join same happens to my friend

Whoever is following you is most likely doing /find chitraksh (or whatever your IGN is). To disable this, you can go to the lobby or any server and type /settings.

If they are still following you, make sure the player is on tab, it could be a /tellraw command, and you can check the logs on the website to see if anything suspicious is happening.

You can also whitelist your server by doing /whitelist on, then doing /whitelist add (players)

Hope these tips help!

(also dont post this in skript discussion and this is not related to it at all)

Edited by AgentGamerPro

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present