PineconeOfWisdom

Server keeps going offline

Question

I boot up the server, then after about 8 minutes or so it kicks everyone out to the lobby and says "The server you were previously on went down and you have been connected to a fallback server".

If anyone tries to get back on, it says "Couldn't connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException" for a while until the server goes back to hibernation or I force stop it.

I've already uninstalled most plugins, and I've been grappling with this issue since I made the server. Any help?

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, PineconeOfWisdom said:

I boot up the server, then after about 8 minutes or so it kicks everyone out to the lobby and says "The server you were previously on went down and you have been connected to a fallback server".

If anyone tries to get back on, it says "Couldn't connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException" for a while until the server goes back to hibernation or I force stop it.

I've already uninstalled most plugins, and I've been grappling with this issue since I made the server. Any help?

Try stopping your server and go to the dangerzone on your web panel, once you're there press the red "Repair Files" button. This should fix your problem and if it doesn't create a support ticket.

Note: Repairing files will NOT remove any of your data or builds on your server