Server keeps going offline

PineconeOfWisdom

Question

I boot up the server, then after about 8 minutes or so it kicks everyone out to the lobby and says "The server you were previously on went down and you have been connected to a fallback server".

If anyone tries to get back on, it says "Couldn't connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException" for a while until the server goes back to hibernation or I force stop it.

I've already uninstalled most plugins, and I've been grappling with this issue since I made the server. Any help?

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, PineconeOfWisdom said:

I boot up the server, then after about 8 minutes or so it kicks everyone out to the lobby and says "The server you were previously on went down and you have been connected to a fallback server".

If anyone tries to get back on, it says "Couldn't connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException" for a while until the server goes back to hibernation or I force stop it.

I've already uninstalled most plugins, and I've been grappling with this issue since I made the server. Any help?

Try stopping your server and go to the dangerzone on your web panel, once you're there press the red "Repair Files" button. This should fix your problem and if it doesn't create a support ticket.

Note: Repairing files will NOT remove any of your data or builds on your server

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

Hey, it seems that this post is already waaaaaay to old, so sadly, I may need to lock it.

If you need help with the same concern, I would suggest submitting a new one ^^

Thank you!

*claps out*

Jagaimo🥔
Bestofrendo Moderator
Bread Banker