Personal Questions:
Minecraft Username: GalaxyBlurry
Are you multilingual? Yes, Dutch and English
Discord Username: GalaxyBlurry#9313
Timezone: CEST / Belgium

Application Questions:
Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift?
-I personally want to become staff not to hold myself above others, but to help the new players that would become a potential active member or next staff member.
 Staff set an example for the community, and must be professional, and are held at high standards. Whether or not one is a helper, moderator, 
or part of the administrator team, these positions are all part of the staff team. If one staff member acts out,
it'll taint not only the reputation of the staff team but potentially the community itself too. Ultimately, 
becoming staff would allow me to further invest in my own experiences and hopefully learn something different.
And as I said before, I would really like to gain new experience with new people and new servers to be even better at being staff.

How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift?
-9+ hours a week
Have you been staff on any servers?
-Yes,

Server: MobGens
Max. Players: 105 players Rank:
Helper -> Moderator -> Sr.mod Info: I mainly went here to keep an eye on the chat and watch hackers disappear. I learned a lot about worldedit here. I could also create plots here and learn to configure shops.
I stopped on this server as a staff member because I had too much work for school.

Server: Railmines
Max. Players: 32 players Rank: Jr.mod -> Mod -> Sr.mod Info: This was a Skymining server.
Here I mainly learned to work with mineresetelite and luckperms and pex. The server died after a few months.

Server: Nolors
Max. Players: 21 players Rank:
Jr.mod -> Mod -> Sr.mod -> Admin Info: I learned to organize well and work in a team here and lead people and see applys. 
The server also died after a few weeks.

Server: Vairmines
Max players: 16 players Rank:
Trainee -> Mod Info: After a while, I didn't like the server anymore and I gave up too few players on the server.
 It was a Skymining server.
Here I mainly kept villager shops open and everything about shops in order with the items.

Server: Asunie
Max. Players: 20 players Rank:
Jr. Mod -> Admin Info: This was a gun server where you got money by making a kill. I mainly configured crackshot and / shop here.

Server: ExoSpace
Max. Players: 20+ players Rank:
trainee Info: I just helped the server chat, but it got boring.

How much experience do you have as a staff member?
-I have enough experience with other servers and multiple plugins. I also learn very quickly from plugins and scripts.
For me I have enough experience to create or moderate my own server.

Are you currently staff on any other servers?
-No.
Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecaft server?
-No, never.

Situation Questions -
You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage?
-I would just say arguments and that I have proof that he hacked. If they are still angry I will mute or warn that person.
Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift.
-At the moment where I am apply / interviewed. ^