Plugin Request - (skript-yaml)

Seeing we've got access to Skript-Json I was thinking it would be awesome to have skript-yaml as well. I've created some really cool things with skript-yaml on my local servers already. It would allow us to rely on variables a lot less and let us do things like creating word lists or a file dedicated to autobroadasts instead of looping a list variable.

skript-yaml --> https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skript-yaml.49829/

• Administrator

This plugin won't be added currently, as it could be used to bypass restrictions on server YAML files imposed by the file manager. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

• Sad 1
22 hours ago, pop4959 said:

This plugin won't be added currently, as it could be used to bypass restrictions on server YAML files imposed by the file manager. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Don't you guys already override the insecure spots of the server yml files though?

On 1/10/2021 at 12:49 PM, EarthAgar said:

Don't you guys already override the insecure spots of the server yml files though?

i believe skript-yaml allows any yml file to be edited (including yml files disabled). I believe this is why they are not addng skript-yaml anytime soon

Skript Developer

Joined Minecraft in 2014 on PC

Joined Minehut in 2016

7 months Skript experience

2 hours ago, emopediaMC said:

i believe skript-yaml allows any yml file to be edited (including yml files disabled). I believe this is why they are not addng skript-yaml anytime soon

Even still I believe we override the text on server load anyway, this shouldn't be much of an issue.  I'm not 100% sure though

• Like 1

💬 » Discord: @report#1414

🐤 » Twitter: @ReportCardsMC

🖥 » Twitch: @reportcardsmc

💻 » Project(s): Parasite

Hello, I'm Riley or also known as ReportCards, I create servers and make Discord bots

On 1/11/2021 at 11:39 PM, ReportCards said:

Even still I believe we override the text on server load anyway, this shouldn't be much of an issue.  I'm not 100% sure though

Thats what I'm saying, and if the argument of /reload is brought up then they can just disable the command on our servers. Thats the point of these yml files being locked and overridden all the time already, so I honestly think it should be safe to add but obviously you guys should be 100% before adding it.