Mobs barely spawning

ValuedCookie

Question

5 answers to this question

I seem to have the same issue,

i don't have any extra plugins and i see about 5 mobs per night, (not including pillagers which there are boatloads of), my difficulty is hard.

i've been looking around, and it might have to do with some spawn limit that you change in the file manager, i think

29 minutes ago, MaxPower_1 said:

i don't have any extra plugins and i see about 5 mobs per night, (not including pillagers which there are boatloads of), my difficulty is hard.

i've been looking around, and it might have to do with some spawn limit that you change in the file manager, i think

You can /summon some mobs in if you would like.

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

On 8/12/2019 at 9:19 AM, MaxPower_1 said:

At least I'm not the only one... Tried /kill and targeted entities. Results were:

Creepers: 0

Skeletons: 0

Zombies: 0

Endermen: 34

Pillagers: 165

This is kind of ridiculous... Idk what the deal is... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

23 hours ago, Origami_CL said:

At least I'm not the only one... Tried /kill and targeted entities. Results were:

Creepers: 0

Skeletons: 0

Zombies: 0

Endermen: 34

Pillagers: 165

This is kind of ridiculous... Idk what the deal is... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe up the random tick speed a little bit. Doing this should make mob spawnings faster

/gamerule randomTickSpeed 20

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020