Previous In-Game Names: Suboxide, FaZe_Jarvis

Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): Hexide#6179

How old are you? 16

What is your time zone? EST

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): No

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English, Arabic

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I enjoy playing on the server and I wanna support it even more than just buying a rank by actually moderating and helping the server.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I believe i'm most fit for this role because I enjoy to help others and i'm very good at detecting hackers or autoclickers.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are skripting and coding in general aswell as helping people and moderating the server

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: I don't usually moderate for servers but i'm pretty skilled in it.

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it? I have never been punished on Plex and not any other servers I can remember.

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? Achievements I have outside of minecraft is probably learning html & css.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? Ban all the bots.

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? I'd just agree with them if it's just like "Lunar or Badlion?" but if it's something actually debatable such as "Biden or Trump?" I'd take my own side or stop the argument.

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? I have no mistakes I can remember, i'm truly sorry for not being able to answer this one.

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do? Tell a higher up to forbid the account from joining the server immediately.

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react? Make sure they are serious, if they are I would ban them / warn or tell a higher up to deal with it.

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do? Give them a verbal warning.

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation? If he does tell staff then I send the other staff a screenshot of what he told me in messages.

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? Report them to higher ups or minehut itself.

• 2 months later...

Hey!

Thank you for choosing to apply for staff on PlexPvP. We appreciate you stepping forward to potentially help us, however we are going to be denying this application. Feel free to message me on Discord for more info. My discord is lotix#0008.

n42J3gF.png

• lotix locked this topic