Add afk+ plugin

DereC4

A simple plugin that allows for players to indicate they are idle with a simple command

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/afk.35065/

I'm just a random forum member who tries to make things better for everyone, staff and player alike. 

I saw a really cool forum (and awesome Minehut community member) do this so here we go haha:

Don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

19 hours ago, pop4959 said:

Essentials can do this but I'll look into this plugin as well.

Ah yes I've gotten this answer before and thank you for looking into it; it's just that I'm just looking for the afk function, not the entire essentials package.

I'm just a random forum member who tries to make things better for everyone, staff and player alike. 

I saw a really cool forum (and awesome Minehut community member) do this so here we go haha:

On 12/21/2020 at 9:20 PM, pop4959 said:

Essentials can do this but I'll look into this plugin as well.

any luck on this? 

Plugin updates are slower atm due to it being Christmas break, just be patient.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, thanks for your reply and sorry for my late reply. I was wondering, could this be added in the next update, because I just checked the plugins list and it wasnt there