Server won't start

blonkyy

Question

I've had this server for about a year and since then I've just bought new server slots, but now I don't really want to. 

So what's happening is my server crashed once (a year ago) I don't remember why but im pretty sure it was from tnt, anyway.
Every time i try to join it it says "Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later. io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException"

I haven't been able to join for like I said, at least a year and I'd really like to maybe get this server removed and then replaced with a new slot?
It just doesn't work and I don't know why

PS: Idk why but I'm pretty sure I lost 1500 credits, I'm on 575 now so I'm confused, I'm pretty sure i was on 2000 odd before. (I could be totally wrong)

Edited by blonkyy

2 answers to this question

You need to send us your logs using pastebin.com to find the error. File Manager->Logs->latest.log.

Also, the credits you lost were most likely the ones gained from the data breach last year. There were taken away ~last week. You will have received an email about this a month ago.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

4 hours ago, Minehut said:

You need to send us your logs using pastebin.com to find the error. File Manager->Logs->latest.log.

Also, the credits you lost were most likely the ones gained from the data breach last year. There were taken away ~last week. You will have received an email about this a month ago.

image.thumb.png.cde8e4dede887ea5de81c48700109154.png
Where? I can't find it.

Edited by blonkyy