My server doesen't want to start up

SteveSaga

Question

Hello this is my second post about this since my old thread was too old so pepole wouldn't check it.. anyways i've checked my logs and heres what it showed me unknown.pngAlright so the problem is my server doesen't want to start up and here it says "SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!" then a bit down theres "To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in "SERVER.PROPERTIES FILE." so i tried doing that but, apparantly i cannot access that. So how am i supposed to get my server online..? image.png.e6b2200512477311a0e86ca06f88fa3f.png Heres my server ip if any Admin can do something: ProjectSag.minehut.gg

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, SteveSaga said:

Hello this is my second post about this since my old thread was too old so pepole wouldn't check it.. anyways i've checked my logs and heres what it showed me unknown.pngAlright so the problem is my server doesen't want to start up and here it says "SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!" then a bit down theres "To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in "SERVER.PROPERTIES FILE." so i tried doing that but, apparantly i cannot access that. So how am i supposed to get my server online..? image.png.e6b2200512477311a0e86ca06f88fa3f.png Heres my server ip if any Admin can do something: ProjectSag.minehut.gg

All Minehut servers run in offline mode, this isnt the issue. Please send your full logs and we can see the actual error.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif