Cryptic Logs

RandomGuyInMask

This is completely normal; however annoying. Only the latest.log is readable.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

Just now, HandsomeGuyInMask said:

Yeah, do you think this’ll ever get fixed?

It's not a bug, its just the way it is. I think its a minecraft thing rather than a bug.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

57 minutes ago, Minehut said:

It's not a bug, its just the way it is. I think its a minecraft thing rather than a bug.

Gotcha. I have another question if I may, how do I read the older logs, then? I did a bit of googling myself, but no results showed up about copying and pasting what's in the logs to convert them into something legible. 

Edited by HandsomeGuyInMask

15 minutes ago, HandsomeGuyInMask said:

Gotcha. I have another question if I may, how do I read the older logs, then? I did a bit of googling myself, but no results showed up about copying and pasting what's in the logs to convert them into something legible. 

You can't copy them as they're basically 'corrupt'. You can only read the latest one.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

On 12/19/2020 at 9:33 PM, HandsomeGuyInMask said:

How about downloading these files so that I could use some converter to make these legible? Would that be an option?

If not, what's even the point of having these? lmao

Any log file but latest.log is a zip, therefore is made is a different way then text formats. Unless Minehut adds a way to download these files, I don't think you will be only to access them.

Also, you can't disable these (as far as I'm aware) as they are made by Spigot and also Mojang's official server jar.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.