Way to hide item names when renamed and placed into a frame?

LoilyTTV

Question

Hi there, i recently downloaded some texture packs that allow additional items in the game by renaming an existing item and placing them in an item frame.

The only issue being that i can now see the text of the renamed item hovering above it and it really takes away from the experience. Is there something i can do (a command via command block or even a plug-in) to get rid of the floating text from items in item frames but not of other players or renamed pets?

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry if this is a dumb question, i'm quite new to this.

4 answers to this question

The only way I know of is by using a plugin called [NoItemFrameDisplayName], however Minehut does not have that plugin. You can request it [here].

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

9 minutes ago, LoilyTTV said:

Thank you, i'll do it now.

Do you know how likely it is that plugins are added? Is it due to popular demand etc.

If they're compatible and safe they are normally added quite quickly. Give it a few days.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif