How to create a shop using Minehut?

Keebz101

I've been trying to make a shop/economy system for my server using the Minehut plugins, but I haven't been successful. I've tried plugins like ShopKeepers and Vault and as many economy/shop plugins I could find, but one of two things happens. Either 1, the plugin doesn't work or the commands don't work. Or 2, it tells me I dont have permission to use those commands, even though its using a plugin that is in the plugins box on Minehut. I have tried using command blocks but it won't let me place any at all, and I'm honestly just lost. If there's anything I'm doing wrong or any possible ways I could work it out, help would be much appreciated. Thank you 🙂

If it says you don't have permission to run a command, you'll either need to be OP or use a permissions plugin to give yourself the permission.

Read [this] tutorial to learn about making yourself op. Read [this] tutorial to learn about server permissions and permissions plugins.

Also, this is the wrong place. Use the [help] category next time.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif