Personal Details:
Minecraft In-Game Name: MHOnline
Previous In-Game Names: N/A
Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): Daniel#8015
How old are you? 17
What is your time zone? GMT/BST
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for developer on PlexPvP?

The reason that I've decided to apply for a position as a developer on PlexPVP is that I would consider myself a valuable asset to the team under certain circumstances. With that being said it doesn't mean I'm not always a valuable asset it just means that I may not be able to be able to perform certain tasks to the best of my ability or resolve problems if it's not in my area of interest. I would like to state that I'm not applying to become a main skript developer, this means that I will attempt to complete given tasks and/or resolve issues with current skripts and that I would rather not be giving tasks to create new features etc but would assist in the making.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?

The reason why you should accept me over other applicants is that I have many skills falling under different areas on interest, with that being said here are some of my skills:

• Communication/Teamwork | I would consider this a skill of mine as I'm able to work with a large team and/or solo and still provide updates to other developers to let them know what I have done and/or are planning to do. I'm always open to listening to others opinions/ideas and take these into consideration whether it is positive or negative and work out a solution for it.
  • Problem Solving | I would consider this a skill on mine as I'm able to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution. With this being said many other skills would come under this heading as these are required to problem solve efficiently. These will be listed below.
    • Analysis
    • Research
    • Decision making
    • Creativity
  • Accountability | I would consider this a skill of mine as I'm able to take ownership of mistakes I've made. If under any circumstance I make a mistake owning up to it is always something I strive to do. I use it as an opportunity to analyze what went wrong and then use the data I've gathered to fix the problem and/or teach myself how to avoid similar mistakes.
  • Time Management | I would consider this a skill of mine as I'm able to manage my time efficiently to make deadlines and/or optimize my time to ensure that I'm able to complete my set tasks without having to worry about not completing said task. I would set tasks for myself in a form of a to-do list, this is so I can prioritize what tasks need to be completed first and also have the ability to acknowledge what tasks I still have to do and/or have completed already.

These are just a few of my skills that I have listed and could have listed but I want to keep this relatively short and emphasize my main points. Refer to my other experience with other programming languages.

How long have you been skripting?

I've skripted for 3 years now and with that being said It's not been a priority so my knowledge of syntax etc does lack in certain areas but I do have a fair understanding of the language itself and will be able to complete certain tasks given to me. Refer to question one why I'm not wanting to main skripting.

Do you have any experience with other programming languages (if so, what?):

I have experience in multiple different programming languages, here they are listed below:

• HTML (CSS)
  • Javascript
  • Python
  • Java
  • C#
  • C++ (Still learning)
  • SQL
  • PHP

With this list of languages I would like to say that I'm not fluent in any of the languages stated above, this meaning I do research if I do not understand certain syntax etc.

Edited by EgirlDaniel