Skoice: Proximity Voice Chat

MiniDuncan

Skoice is a proximity voice chat running on Discord which allows your players to communicate vocally, depending on their in-game position. The built-in Discord bot takes care of everything.

I would really like this to be added and it would help a lot 

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skoice-proximity-voice-chat.82861/

Discord: https://discord.gg/fJVkJCgzXM

• Like 2

It seems kinda cool. However, I belive DiscordSRV has a feature like this, might want to try that out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

DiscordSRV does have a feature like this, I'd recommend you check it out! First install the plugin, then restart the server. Then FileManager => Plugins Folder => DiscordSRV Folder => voice.yml

That should give you your proximity chat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I attempt to do at least 1 poll every day related to Minecraft on the minehut forums.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, ImSunni said:

DiscordSRV does have a feature like this, I'd recommend you check it out! First install the plugin, then restart the server. Then FileManager => Plugins Folder => DiscordSRV Folder => voice.yml

@ImSunni Thanks for this! I knew DiscordSRV had a feature for it but I wasn't sure how it was set up.

@MiniDuncan Skoice seems to be a skript, and not a plugin. You should be able to install skripts yourself via the file manager.

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2020 at 8:56 AM, ImSunni said:

I did all that but in the voice.yml how do I make it proximity chat? Like what do you do in voice.yml?

• 3 months later...

🔐 Topic locked.

Please do not reply on threads that have been inactive for over a month.

Discord - Tarna256#8675

In-game name - _Tarna_

Follow @Tarna_256 on Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png