Reports & Appeals - Information Post

• Senior Moderator

mh-transparent.png  Reports & Appeals - Information Post  mh-transparent.png

This post was created with the intent to serve as a guide to help you out when trying to submit a report or appeal on our forums. While creating a report or appeal may not be too hard, we do advise you read through this post beforehand as many questions regarding Reports & Appeals asked by our community will be answered.

How do I appeal an in-game punishment?

If you were punished in-game (muted, or banned) while in one of our lobbies, then please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Once submitted, one of our team members should respond back within 24 hours. Please note that you should be checking frequently for a response as you may be required to respond back if any concerns are brought up. Depending on the punishment you may be asked to change your password, if this is the case then please do respond back with a picture of the email confirmation that Mojang sends.

How do I appeal a server suspension?

If you are looking to appeal one of your suspended servers to get access to it once again, then please fill out this form to the best of your ability. These appeals may take longer to receive a response as there's only a limited amount of people that can respond to the appeal. Typically you should get a response in under 3 days. If you are not sure why your server was suspended that's ok! We can help you figure out why and hopefully work something out together.

How do I report a select user who is breaking the rules?

If you notice somebody in one of our lobbies breaking any of our rules, feel free to fill out this form so we can deal with this user reasonably. Before you fill out the form please note that you are required to provide valid evidence. If you fail to provide valid evidence you will be asked in reply for any other evidence that you may have, if you do not provide evidence which meets our requirements at this point then consider the report denied.

What is considered valid evidence?

• Screenshot must be unedited; this includes it being uncropped
  • Screenshot must be taken in one of our lobbies, otherwise it is considered invalid

How do I report a server which violates one of our server rules?

If you are looking to report a server which violates one of our rules, please fill out this form. Just like server suspension appeals, it may take a bit longer to receive a response as there's only a limited amount of people that can respond to the report. Typically you should get a response in under 3 days.

Minecraft end user license agreement:

• Minehut does not enforce the EULA upon server creation. If you're looking to report a server which breaks Mojang's EULA then you need to contact Mojang. We will not suspend any servers that violate Mojang's EULA unless asked specifically by Mojang. The correct spot to report a server for this offense would be here.

With that being said, you should now be able to successfully create a report or appeal. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this post, your appeal or report, or how the team is ran then please do not hesitate to message me on Discord; TheRustySpud#0763

• Like 2

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020