Plugin Request

melonmoon

The brewery plugin cannot be added because it has references of drugs and alcohol. And one of the Minehut rules states anything relating to that is not allowed. You can read the MInehut rules at https://forums.minehut.com/rules/

• Thanks 2

Discord - Tarna256#8675

In-game name - _Tarna_

Follow @Tarna_256 on Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

3 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

The brewery plugin cannot be added because it has references of drugs and alcohol. And one of the Minehut rules states anything relating to that is not allowed. You can read the MInehut rules at https://forums.minehut.com/rules/

Thank you for sending the rules, I see that it says that these rules are not enforced to player-owned Minehut servers. Would this not count because it would be added to the general plugin list? Also I noticed that the rules also mention how triggering content is also not allowed, but I do know of at least 2 gun plugins that are available, would you consider guns not to be triggering content? I believe essentials comes with a custom potion effect, so that will be a fine replacement for Brewery. Thank you for the help!

Edited by melonmoon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RetroRoom2017 said:

I think that the Skoice: Proximity Voice Chat would be a great plugin for servers

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skoice-proximity-voice-chat.82861/

Please make a separate post for this plugin suggestion instead of just replying to another user's suggestion. This is so they can be easily be kept track of. 

Discord - Tarna256#8675

In-game name - _Tarna_

Follow @Tarna_256 on Twitter

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

On 12/14/2020 at 5:28 PM, pop4959 said:

Yes the brewery plugin cannot be added because this would be listed on the Minehut website and not on your player server. I will look into adding star mail however. Thank you for the suggestions!

I have to admit this is a silly reason not to add a plugin. While I understand the rules, the plugins are NOT listed publicly on the website, they are only accessible via the server's plugin list in the dashboard. 

On that note, the name itself does not directly imply drugs or alcohol. If I'm not mistaken, the user can edit the beverages to other names, such as "Kombucha", "Fruit Punch" or "Goblin Elixir"... no harm there.

Also, a user is fully capable of creating an identical system to this using Skript.

A plugin that adds guns is allowed. Minecraft itself has weapons to KILL players and other entities. In general it seems odd to deny a plugin such as this because of the "content" it contains, when the content in real life isn't even illegal, where as killing is (PS Im not saying MH should remove killing, please don't... AHHH NO). I've used this plugin in the past and its quite fun.

Edited by ShaneBee
I had a typo, ok, leave me alone
  • Thanks 2

• 6 months later...