Previous In-Game Names: deylin_ninja

Discord Name and Tag:vTopnotch #5732

How old are you? 15 

What is your time zone?  Atlantic standard time 

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes

Do you have the ability to record hackers: yes I do with quick play on Mac

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP?  This server is great I really like playing it but in my opinion hackers ruin it and I would love to do anything that can help prevent the frustration of a hacker and help make the server better and give a great player experience.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?  I can take the time to not make impulsive decisions and look at all sides of the story so I can be sure I make the right decision and I believe that not a lot of people can do that.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are I’m a very understanding person and I’m good with telling when people are lying I am quick to learn I can accept my mistakes and take responsibility for them I put other before myself. Some of my weaknesses are being a leader. And I can be a bit shy sometimes.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: I have experience moderating for discord on multiple servers even owning my own server for a gta crew I’ve done moderation on minecraft a bit but not much but I’m prepared to learn everything I can to become the best mod possible for minecraft but most of my moderating experience comes from discord messages. And I would say I have learnt that you need to be patient with people and keep your cool so you can assess every situation to the fullest and make sure that the person in question is actually doing something wrong before taking action.

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? No not on plex I have when I was younger over breaking someone’s house but that was over 5 years ago.

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? I used to play football before covid I really like cars and working on them with my dad when I can I like airsoft and hanging out with my friends. For achievements my football team won the the number 1 spot in the league

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? Depends on the amount of bots if there’s like 1 I would just ban but if there is a lot I would call for backup and mute chat.

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? I would try to avoid arguing because if I was a staff I would be representing the server. If I did get into an argument I would realize that I shouldn’t be arguing especially not in chat and I would say sorry man I shouldn’t be arguing with you there is no point my bad.

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? A mistake I’ve made in the past is kindle personal so I will leave out some details basically there was this girl I was dating it I didn’t like her anymore but instead of just telling her I made bad decisions that hurt her . I dealt with this by giving the best apology I could I basically said I just want you to know I’m not looking for forgiveness but I am truly sorry for how I hurt you and what i did to you.

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react? I would instantly be suspicious of him and keep an eye on home and give him a warning that hitting is bannable so don’t joke about stuff like that.

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do? I would tell him he shouldn’t be saying things like that and make sure he is not using bad language other than that if he isn’t using bad language or being discriminatory than I can’t really do anything 

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation? I immediately start recording the situation just incase he does try to do anything and make sure I have evidence to punish him.

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? I would tell him that’s not cool I would use that as evidence for the police if he does leak it in anyway and I would just block him and make sure he can’t leak it on the server and probably extend his punishment.

I would also like to add thank you so much for your time and whatever your decision is I hope you have an amazing day.

Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP!

We have decided to deny your application. If you would like to know why please make a ticket in our Discord. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Sad 2

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic