looking for staff

J0rd4nk1m

So basically i have an smp server, it always has 7+ players online, and many more who play and stuff. however, being the only "staff" is tough. I have op, but i dont use it only to examine and ban and kick and stuff. However,  i want to play on my smp as well, but it's hard when everyone is complaining about griefers and people who are stealing and most annoying of all x rayers. I don't have time to actually just mine and chill, but i spend most of my time banning people and warning them. It's started to get on my nerves, so i decided to look for staff. However, i don't know how i should do this. I don't wanna op the wrong players who will grief and destroy and slack off, how can i pick staff well? Thanks, i'd really appreciate if other owners told me how they picked their staff. 

You should ask in the Marketplace category on the forums. - https://forums.minehut.com/forum/12-marketplace/

Or you could also make your own Club, which is like a miniforums for yourself, and you can ask there. 
Here is a tutorial on how to make a forums club if you do not know how 

Discord - Tarna256#8675

In-game name - _Tarna_

Follow @Tarna_256 on Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png