Application- FestiveGina

DecorousGina

1. IGN: At the moment it is FestiveGina (for the holidays) but it will go back to DecorousGina once it is January

2. Timezone: I am on EST (GMT-8)

3. Age (13+ only): I am 13 (probably the youngest on swayl's staff team)

4. Discord Name & ID (ex. Sh0ot#3984): DecorousGina#9183

5. What experience do you have as a staff member?

I am staff on multiple servers including but not limited to: Swayl's servers, Wxlfgens (not yet released), Bankings, Colllegerp, and others. This may seem like a lot of servers but 3 of the servers listed above are mostly me helping a friend out / not super popular 

6. Why would you like to be staff on LavaS?

I would like to be staff on LavaS because recently Swayl's servers have been a little less popular, meaning not as much work for all of the staff members. This also means that I have a bit more freetime. (weird font idk why)

7. Why should we hire you over other people?

(nice spelling)

Anyway I have a ton of experience with server moderation / managing staff teams. I enjoy working with people I know, and I also have a ton of freetime at the moment. I am done with online school until late january which gives me a ton of freetime. I have just recently become an admin on swayl's server (I was promoted at the same time as mouse), and I have experience with that type of work.

8. Have you ever hacked before (this will not affect your chances)

I have not hacked before. There is no point in me downloading a hacking client for something stupid like hacking on a MH server .-.

9. Have you ever been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason?

I have not.

10. Anything else we should know? (hobbies, personality, etc)

I ride horses, and am out for about 1-2 hours every day to go see them. (I own about 5 horses atm)

Situational Questions

1. What would you do if you thought someone might be using criticals or nofall?

I would watch to see if I can get sufficent evidence and once I do I will ban them for a modified client

2. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks?

Same as the first question I would ban them for a modified client after I get enough evidence

3. What would you do if someone was botting the server?

I would turn a whitelist on, kick the bots, make an announcement in the discord that there is a whitelist, and then turn it off. 

4. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat?

I would mute them for 20-30 minutes, as that is their fault, and also spam

5. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat?

I would permanently mute them because that is not something to joke about and it is becoming a serious problem.

6. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server?

I would blacklist them because it causes a threat to the server.

• Sh0ot locked this topic