Helper applications are now open!

BennyDoesStuff

forums_updates.jpg

With the holiday season and new year approaching, Minehut is continuing to grow at a rapid rate and we need to grow the staff team at an equal rate. We are in desperate need of new helpers and (eventual) moderators to join and help volunteer for Minehut! If you think this is a position you might be interested in, check out all the information we have laid out below to learn more. We currently do not have any plans to close applications anytime soon, so you do not need to rush if you feel you aren't ready just yet.

Important Links

Minehut Rules: Click here

Application Process: Click here

Staff Requirements and FAQ: Click here

Minehut Discord server: Click here

Before applying please make sure that:

• You are knowledgeable on all of the pages listed above and fully understand them.
  • You are eligible to apply according to our established requirements.
  • You are experienced with using Minehut and can sufficiently help out players.
  • You have maintained a professional and mature yet friendly behavior.
  • You understand how the staff process works as explained in the post above.

With the projected rate of applications, we are currently aiming for all applications to be responded to within 2 weeks of the original post. If you still do not receive a reply after 2 weeks, feel free to reach out to myself or muelr.

Ready to apply? Click here to get started on your application.

• Like 7

So exciting! Good luck to all of those that apply! Hope to see some new faces on the staff team soon 🙂 

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Nice! Good Luck to any new applicants! 

• Like 1

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Looking forward to seeing some new cool kids in the team, good luck!

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Look forward to meeting the new staff wave!

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015

On 12/8/2020 at 2:21 AM, BennyDoesStuff said:

forums_updates.jpg

With the holiday season and new year approaching, Minehut is continuing to grow at a rapid rate and we need to grow the staff team at an equal rate. We are in desperate need of new helpers and (eventual) moderators to join and help volunteer for Minehut! If you think this is a position you might be interested in, check out all the information we have laid out below to learn more. We currently do not have any plans to close applications anytime soon, so you do not need to rush if you feel you aren't ready just yet.

Important Links

Minehut Rules: Click here

Application Process: Click here

Staff Requirements and FAQ: Click here

Minehut Discord server: Click here

Before applying please make sure that:

• You are knowledgeable on all of the pages listed above and fully understand them.
  • You are eligible to apply according to our established requirements.
  • You are experienced with using Minehut and can sufficiently help out players.
  • You have maintained a professional and mature yet friendly behavior.
  • You understand how the staff process works as explained in the post above.

With the projected rate of applications, we are currently aiming for all applications to be responded to within 2 weeks of the original

After i saw this message i replied and tried to do good things for new servers for the rest of the day, so i started by joining a new SMP server, wich got 2 players (the owner and his friend) i started gathering stuff and expanding the town. When the other players went offline a griefer joined, grabbed a sword, killed me 2 times, looted the chests and ignitrd everything. After like 15 minutes i joined again after reporting this player in the forums and spend the next 3 hours rebuilding the server (wich was rlly hard bcs i didn't have op so i had to do everything in survival but the griefer took all the stuff). Then i started making a skript to prevent people for doing this again (after i heard from the owner it happend again 3 times so i had to rebuild my house again) so the server would be safe. And that was my day of doing good things.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Woffel said:

After i saw this message i replied and tried to do good things for new servers for the rest of the day, so i started by joining a new SMP server, wich got 2 players (the owner and his friend) i started gathering stuff and expanding the town. When the other players went offline a griefer joined, grabbed a sword, killed me 2 times, looted the chests and ignitrd everything. After like 15 minutes i joined again after reporting this player in the forums and spend the next 3 hours rebuilding the server (wich was rlly hard bcs i didn't have op so i had to do everything in survival but the griefer took all the stuff). Then i started making a skript to prevent people for doing this again (after i heard from the owner it happend again 3 times so i had to rebuild my house again) so the server would be safe. And that was my day of doing good things.

I don't think you should've reported them to the forums ... Seems like a issue the owner has to deal with or other staff on the server.

pepe

-----------------------------------------------------------

[MOD] - Azuyamat

----------------------------------------------------------

[VIP]

[PRO]

[EVENTS]

[TESTER]

[MOD] - March 18th 2023

----------------------------------------------------------

If you are as kind of a person to leave me a like on a comment or post then you are my friend!