Phantomthief641's staff application

Minecraft In-Game Name: Phantomthief641

Discord Name and Tag phantomthief#6013

How old are you? 14

What is your time zone? est (eastern) 

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English is the only language I can speak fluently but I can speak a little bit of Spanish

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? Because I fell like I can catch more hackers

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I can stay up later then most people on the weekends

What are your strengths and weaknesses? I am really good at discord modding I'm also good at pvp and my weaknesses are that most people think im annoying because i use a high pitched voice

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: i have experience with being manager and i learned what a hacker looks like and what it dose't look like 

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it? no not that i know of 

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? i play sports like soccer and base ball

If the server is being botted, what would you do? i would try to find the ip of the bots and ban the ip 

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? i would just stop arguing with them 

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? i became friends with a corrupt dev in a different server while i as manager and i got demoted to admin because i was friends with him and i learned to check who there before friending them 

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do? i would try to help them and if i cant i would ask a friend that is good with helping  people with hackers hacking into their account 

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react? i would warn him and if he keeps doing it i would mute him for 1 day and if he actually dose it i would ban  his is ip 

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do? i would warn him for disrespect and if he dose it over and over i would mute him for an hour 

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation? i would just ignore him

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? i would ignore it and would't un ban them

Anything else you would like to tell us?i like to talk to people 

U should indeed add a lot more detail, u could also look at other applications and see how full they are. Put more time in it and i wish you good luck!

"I have never done it before, so i think i can do it." - Juf Laura.
"Muziek is de meest pure vorm van kunst" - Oom Ries.

60ED302B-6AD7-4E98-AE56-1FEB0E243F45.jpeg

Thank you for applying for staff on Plex.

We have decided to deny your application. If you would like to know why create a ticket in our Discord.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic