Skrilly's Staff Application (2)

APPLICATION FORMAT

Personal Details:

Minecraft In-Game Name: Skrilly

Previous In-Game Names: Skrill_GamingNincumpoopTwitchBAZiixAlwaysDepressedToxicJellyYTxBasicAliSonOfLilPumpZakTheSavageToxic_Cullen, SuperKat0, SuperBoy_CullenSuperBoyPlayzMCs_Greatest.

Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): Skrilly#4231

How old are you?  I am currently 13 (14 on the 23rd of December) (17 days).

What is your time zone? EST (Eastern).

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes.

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes.

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English is the only language I am fluent with, although I do speak a little arabic.

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP?: I would love to be staff on PlexPvP for plenty types of reasons, for starters, I believe I can help improve the server in a bunch of ways, I can also be very active on the server supporting around 4-5h a day of activity. I can provide the server with support, stability, care, development, and dignity. I also am a very experienced staff member, so I know mostly all moderation and required commands. I am very dedicated, caring, brave, optimistic, outgoing, bright and loyal. As I said I am a very experienced staff member, therefore I understand most moderating commands, and know how to handle many easy and tough situations. I truly feel as if I am fit for Trainee rank and I sure do hope I can become one on the one and only PlexPvP. 

Why should we accept you over other applicants? You should accept me over other applicants because I can moderate exclusively as I have a ton of moderation experience. I can also help the PlexPvP community in many generous ways, I believe I can make a big impact on the server by removing rule-breakers and providing the community with the information they need. I can also provide many hours on the server (around 4-5 a day).

What are your strengths and weaknesses? One of my strengths is being observing, meaning I can watch players to see if they are cheating or not. One of my weaknesses is that I don't have a great memory, although I can remember most stuff so it shouldn't be able to affect my work on the server.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences:

CoreFarmz - Co-Owner 

PlexPvP - Trainee (I thought I would add this to show my allegiance) 

SagaMines - Administrator 

HarunaMC (A popular non-minehut server) - Helper 

SkarGens - Junior Moderator 

ArgoMines - Manager 

GigaPvP - Owner 

ArgoPvP - Owner 

EnderPvp - Head-Administrator 

ChemSky - Developer 

RawsPvP - Manager 

PrisonsUK - Administrator 

AlphaPlex - Manager 

SifinSB - Moderator

CoralSV -  Senior Moderator 

TitanPvP - Moderator

DutchFam - Administrator 

DupeCMD - Senior Moderator 

I have learned so much from these past experiences, I have learned dignity, care, and responsibility.

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it? I have been punished a few times, mostly as jokes as two former staff (5Lou and AlwaysVape) and I joke around with reports and such, I hope that doesn't entirely affect my acceptance rate.

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? I currently only have school outside of Minecraft.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? I would immediately try and handle the situation as much as I could (that includes banning the bots) and I would also contact an higher staff member informing them on the situation, not only that, but I can ensure the player's safety by making sure every single bot is gone.

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? I wouldn't necessarily come to terms with their side of the argument as it won't always be good as in it might be inappropriate or something similar, so I would most likely just stop arguing with them.

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? I have many regrets of mistakes that have been done by me in the past. I didn't entirely feel sure if I wanted to share this at first, but I thought about it and here I am, one time I hacked on PlexPvP, it was a while ago although I wasn't thinking straight and didn't think it through. Again, I entirely regret it.

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do? If a staff member's account got hacked, I would quickly ban their account until they confirm their account is perfectly safe, I would also contact an admin to inform them on the current situation.

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react? First, I would try and talk him out of the situation, and to ensure he won't do it again I would talk to him about it and explain why we cannot do anything about it.

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do? I wouldn't really do anything unless they start being toxic or starts disrespecting the staff. (I would probably talk to them about it and ask them why they think the staff team aren't the best)

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation? For starters, I would gather evidence of him trying to black-mail me or try to threaten me, then I would continue with the punishment. If his staff friend asks me about it I will send them valid evidence showing he was attempting to black-mail me and possibly get me introuble.

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? I wouldn't abuse and un-punish him, I would just try and remain calm and try to talk him out of it as well, I am sure me and him can come to good terms without having to do anything we would regret.

Anything else you would like to tell us? Thank you for taking your time to read this application, have a great day!

Edited by gerger1245

Application denied as well as all future applications for copying a previous staff members application. If you believe this was an error contact me on discord.

• Confused 1

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic

Sorry for the confusion above. Application is still however denied. If you would like to know why create a ticket in the Discord.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png