Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no):

Yes.

Do you have the ability to record hackers?:

Yes I do.

What languages do you speak (fluently)?:

English

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP?:

Because I wanted to help the server some more, I can see that there is not a lot of mods on the server. I can also see that not all mods are good at getting hackers.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?:

Because I have some other experience with moding, I also can use my hacked clinet to help the other staff see what hacked clinets do and look like.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? weakness:

Sometimes won't be able to record right when I see somebody that might be using cheats. strengths: I am kind of good with pvp (not really that good) I can spot cheaters better then some other people. I also know what it feels like hacking so it should help me with spoting cheaters.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences:

Everybody cannot be trusted sometimes, I got somebody trying to get me out of the staff team in a another game.

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it?

I have been punished for no slow, and everybody hates it more than flying that my freind did and used form a while back witch sucks.

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft?:

Playing games mainly minecraft, I also play other games such as SCP SL, and Roblox.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do?

Get somebody to help me punish the bots in the server as fast as I or we can so it wont effect the server as much as if the bots where on the server for longer.

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing?

I would stop arguing so I don't have to hurt anybody fellings.

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? Cheating, does not feel good, never got banned somehow.

Cheating does not feel good like a lot, even worse if your be killed by the hacker.

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do?

Ban them until they can be sure its safe to unban them, if there an higher rank and I can ban them then I would get an higher up.

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react?

I would not really care unless he was false banned on the plexpvp and tell him you can write an ticket to unban you if it was false. 

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do?

Ignore them unless its something else that is importent.

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation?

If he does need a ban I'll tell an higher up about this, then ban him.

A player messages you with your personal information.

He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? I'll change my info so they can't use it but they should just really get on my account and use it to unban him / her

Anything else you would like to tell us?

Not anything else right now.

Edited by KyleTheAwesome
Making it better.

Thank you for applying for staff on Plex.

We have decided to deny your application. If you would like to know why make a ticket in our Discord.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic