Actual Application (Mesyl2)

Fusezion

APPLICATION FORMAT

Please follow this format to the T. Do not branch out from the format. Use proper grammar and put as much detail as you can into your application. Make us want to read it. If we see that you are answering questions in one sentence or short phrases, you will be instantly denied, so don't waste your time. Average wait time for application responses is two days.

General Questions
1. IGN
Mesyl2

2. Timezone
EDT

3. Age (13+ only)

4. Discord Name & ID (ex. Sh0ot#3984)
Austin (Mesyl2)#2579

5. What experience do you have as a staff member?
Okay so in truth I have very little staff experience when it comes to having the staff role.
If we were going to base it off of experieence in moderation I have over a year in it as I've been
developer on mutliple servers and the staff were normally off when I was on which left me with doing moderation
the lastest server I had to moderation on is HardCourse due to the inactive staff just afking in space

6. Why would you like to be staff on LavaS
I want to be staff on LavaS for a few basic reasons I hate the community and want to ensure they hate me back that way I know I'm doing my job
along with that I want to be able to fly around spawn I'm kinda bored of jumping the parkour for 2 hours straight
my next reasoning is that I enjoy the server and all the lag that comes with it

7. Why should we hire you over other peoepl?
You should hire me over other people due to my knowledge about hack clients and moderation
along with the fact I an understanding of skript and plugins which makes me great in knowing commands

8. Have you ever hacked before (this will not affect your chances)
Yes back in 2016 I used to hack quite a lot due to me being a stupid child who thought they were cool.
I ended up getting banned on hypixel due to it and have been banned since.

9. Have you ever been banned on any servers? If so, for what reason?
Yes back in like 2016 before minehut had the current console there was a server I was a developer on and ended up banned because I enforced rules on my friend's server and not enforcing them fully on the owners
One of the next ones was in 2017 I was doing development for someone and the owner banned me when the server was getting near ready to die
and said I'm not getting any of the cash earned for it and said I griefed the server

10. Anything else we should know? (hobbies, personality, etc)
I've been using skript for around 2 and half years and believe I am still learning more stuff everyday
I have an off sleeping schedule that keeps me awake around when staff are off and players are on 

Situational Questions

1. What would you do if you thought someone might be using criticals or nofall?
for crits I'd go into spectator and hope into their body and see as crits has packets and another version that slightly jumps very fast and lets you get crits
for nofall simply just push em off a building they will a fly back up or die if not die then live nofall is a harder one to catch as it can easily be lied about if you don't

watch fast enough for their fall they can play it off as a water clutch or other

2. What would you do if you saw somebody flying or using speed hacks?
Speaking it's a speed modificaion it would be best to ban them for speed modifications I can't think of much to put in this one it's to straight forward

3. What would you do if someone was botting the server?
Normally you would want to mute chat and whitelist server to pervent anymore from joining and if you don't have a /botban you will need to ban them all as soon as you can
then restart server and after around 30 minutes you can unwhitelist the server and see how it goes from there

4. What would you do if someone starts spamming personal information in chat?
Mute chat and clear chat as soon as possible and hope you have it set so it doesn't clear staff chat  and clears the last 50 messages in the discord then grab the ign and ban for leaking personal information and spam. Then go talk to the player who's information was leaked to ensure it wasn't with consent and if it was unban the player and mute for the propper time for spam and remove the ban off their history

Yes I understand your rules say leaking any information isn't allowed I prefer my method

5. What would you do if someone says something racist or homophobic in chat?
You would want to ban those people as it's against the server rules as no one wants racist on their server it just dulls chat.

6. What would you do if somebody was threatening to hack the server?
The same thing I did when someone threatened to hack hardcourse laugh it off and tell them go ahead and try then continue to talk to them every 2 minutes to see how their life is doing until they ultimately rage at me and give up

Edited by Mesyl2

I'm a guy yes but I am also human just like any female so why do you believe it's so wrong to cry too?