LGBT - Explained

cymraeg

So, the term LGBT+ was brought up and questioned in the lobby earlier today, so I thought I'd clear this all up.

Let's break it down:

LGBTICQCAPGNBGFA(A)S2SH

L - Lesbian - Females who are attracted to other females.

G - Gay - Males who are attracted to other males.

B - Bisexual - Males or females who are attracted to both males and females.

T - Transgender - Males who wish to be females (or vice versa) or go through surgery to become the opposite gender.

C - Crossdresser - A male/female who dresses as the opposite gender but does not have surgery to become the other gender.

I - Intersex - People who have characteristics of both genders, e.g. male genitalia but with breasts.

Q - Queer - An encompassing term for the entire community, sometimes change sexual orientation.

C - Curious - People who try different sexualities, but not necessarily go through.

A - Asexual - People who are not sexually attracted to others.

P - Pansexual - People who are attracted to all other people - including non-binary people.

GNB - Gender non-binary - People who do not conform to male/female genders.

GF - Gender Fluid - People who do not conform to having a fixed gender.

A - Androgynous - Partly male & female in appearance, have no gender.

(A) - Ally - Heterosexuals who support LGBT+ people.

2S - Two-Spirited - A Native American term for people who fulfil a third gender role in their community.

S - Skoliosexual - Being attracted to transgender people.

H - HIV Positive - People who have the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, a virus which can cause AIDS. To this day, I still have no clue why this is in the bag.

As a member of the LGBT community, I have to say: "This is stupid". Other proposals exist, such as NHC, meaning "Non heterosexual and/or cisgender", which is much easier to remember.

• Like 2

Owner of the servers powys, gwent, merthyr, ceredigion and valkyrja.

VIP

I'm very passive-aggressive. IGN: demonitisation

You forgot some things. 

Hetero-flexible - Mainly attracted to opposite gender but some homosexual activity (I may be this, I'm still questioning)

Homo-flexible - Mainly attracted to same gender but occasionally attracted to the opposite gender. 

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png

One thing that always concerned me was the fact that heterosexual people never made into the group. Is this some sort of discrimination?!?!

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!