PixelBruh Staff Application

PLEXPVP APPLICATIONS

Thank you for wanting to apply for staff on PlexPvP. An Application Guide will be released in the near future. Before you apply, be sure you meet the following requirements:

- 14+ (exceptions can be made)

- Strong understanding of the server

- Understandable microphone

- Active in-game and in discord

- Strong understanding and knowledge of rules

APPLICATION FORMAT

Personal Details:

Minecraft In-Game Name:  PixelBruh

Previous In-Game Names: Pixel113

Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): PixelBruh

How old are you?  14

What is your time zone? Mountain time 

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes 

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? Because I like PlexPvP and the community and I would like to help out .

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I have some moderation experience

What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths I have some moderation experience so I know how to handle some satiations. Weaknesses I didn't moderate for long so I don't know how to handle manly situations.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: I moderated a discord server I learned how to handle some things.

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it? never been on Plex or on any Minecraft sever.

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft?  Skiing achievement I skied a double back diamond.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? Tell a senior moderator or a person who has higher power.

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? I would try to come to terms with the player to stop any new arguments from happening again 

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? I mistake i made in the past was I broke my phone I learned to be more careful with things.

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do? Tell the owner and get his roles taken away so no damage can be done to the server.

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react? I would warn him and tell him he could get ip banned for doing that 

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do? I'll tell them they can make a review.

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation? I would ask the mod he was telling that he was friends with and if he is friends with them ill tell them what they are doing.

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? I tell a senior mod or the owner and ask them what they would do.

Anything else you would like to tell us? Nah

Thank you for applying. You will receive a response within 3 days. Please be patient.

There's a lack of detail if i'm scanning through it. I'd advise u to add some more stuff to every question, Take a look at all the other applications! Maybe u'll learn something from it. Good Luck!

"I have never done it before, so i think i can do it." - Juf Laura.
"Muziek is de meest pure vorm van kunst" - Oom Ries.

60ED302B-6AD7-4E98-AE56-1FEB0E243F45.jpeg

Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP.

We have decided to deny your application. If you would like to know why please make a ticket in our Discord.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic