How to make a Plotsquared world.

muelr

M I N E H U T  C O M M U N I T Y  F A Q

HOW TO SETUP A PLOTSQUARED WORLD

REQUIREMENTS: PlotSquared + WorldEdit
DIFFICULTY: EASY

Introduction to PlotSquared:

Plotsquared is a plugin that handles the creation of flat worlds that can be customised so that everyone on your server can have a plot. This plugin works together with WorldEdit. This is perfect if you want to create a creative server, prison server or even a gen server!

World Creation:

1. /plot setup create - Starts the creation process.

2. /plot setup PlotSquared (case-sensitive) - Default generator.

3. /plot setup DEFAULT - Creates the standard plot world, flat world with square plots.

4. /plot setup (integer) - Determines how high the plot are from bedrock level, for a default world, use 62.

5. /plot setup (integer) - Sets the width of the plot, for a default world, use 42.

6. /plot setup (block) - What block is below the top layer, default is stone.

7. /plot setup (block) - Decides what block the top layer of the plot will be, default is grass_block.

8. /plot setup (block) - Sets the block which is the border for the plot when unclaimed, default is stone_slab.

9. /plot setup (block) - Sets the block which borders the plot when it is claimed, default is sandstone_slab.

10. /plot setup (integer) - Determines how wide the road between plots will be, default is 7.

11. /plot setup (integer) - Sets the height of the road, this should be the same as the height of the plots, default is 62.

12. /plot setup (block) - What block will the road be? Default is quartz_block.

13. /plot setup (integer) - The height of the plot's walls, should match the height of the road and plot, default is 62.

14. /plot setup (true/false) - Do you want the bottom layer of the plot to be bedrock? Default is true.

15. /plot setup (name) - What would you like your plot world to be called? 

After you've gone through all these steps, please have patience whilst the world is being created. If you're unhappy with how your world is setup, you can delete the world through the file manager and go through the steps again.

Require further assistance?:

If you need more help on this topic, head over to this section of forums, or join our Discord!

📎 https://youtu.be/lV1G_hZ9dx0

Compiled by the Minehut Staff Team

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This post is now locked.

— OMBS —

Hello. I am ombs, a chill server developer and FPS enthusiast.

Currently working on a server with a queue-style arena PVP.

Battle500 is my completed server. 

Have a great day!

7 hours ago, ombs said:

This post is now locked.

w r o n g

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

On 1/21/2022 at 5:58 PM, AgentGamerPro said:

amongus

— OMBS —

Hello. I am ombs, a chill server developer and FPS enthusiast.

Currently working on a server with a queue-style arena PVP.

Battle500 is my completed server. 

Have a great day!

• 1 year later...

Das Verfassen eines Abstracts für eine Bachelor- oder Masterarbeit kann für viele Studierende eine entmutigende Aufgabe sein, zusammenfassung bachelorarbeit. Es ist wichtig, ein effektives und klares Abstract zu schreiben, um die Aufmerksamkeit des Lesers zu fesseln und eine Zusammenfassung der wissenschaftlichen Arbeit zu geben. Ein Abstract sollte prägnant sein und nur die wesentlichen Informationen enthalten, die es potenziellen Lesern oder Forschern ermöglichen, sich eine Meinung darüber zu bilden, ob sie sich weiter in das Forschungsprojekt einlesen sollten oder nicht. In diesem Artikel werden wir uns ansehen, welche Elemente in einem wissenschaftlichen Abstract enthalten sein müssen, einschließlich eines Beispiels für ein wissenschaftliches Abstract.