How to use ajParkour

Migins

M I N E H U T  C O M M U N I T Y  F A Q

HOW TO USE AJPARKOUR

REQUIREMENTS:  ajParkour
DIFFICULTY: EASY

Introduction to the chosen topic:

ajParkour is a parkour plugin that generates parkour as you go. It is quick and easy to set up and is incredibly versatile with its configuration options. It is assumed that the reader has a proficient knowledge on using Minehut and its services and they currently have a server in which they are opped.

Setting up ajParkour:

To start, you execute the command /ajParkour setup create <name> where <name> is replaced with the name you would like to give this parkour setup. After this, you need to select the area you would like your parkour to be within (similar to the WorldEdit's //pos1 and //pos2) with the /ajParkour setup pos1 and /ajParkour setup pos1 commands (you may also use /ajParkour setup we to select your area with WorldEdit, obviously this command would require your server to have the WorldEdit plugin installed). These selections act like a cube, where pos1 is one corner and pos2 is the opposite corner. From here you can use the /ajParkour setup difficulty <difficulty>. The difficulty options are as follows:

image.png.33ef6c4879bee3d41d868d5f65be9ae7.png

Additionally, you can use the 'Balanced' difficulty, which increases the difficulty as the player gets a higher score. It works as follows:

image.png.6ffc586a0f057b8b126c26e8dc445f49.png

You can also optionally set a fall position which will teleport the player to a location if they fall. This can be done by standing where you want the location to be and executing the command /ajParkour setup fallpos. Finally, you can execute the command /ajParkour setup info to check if you have missed anything (things will be in red if they haven't been setup). Then, you can do /ajParkour setup save to save your ajParkour setup and /ajParkour start <area> (where area is the name you inputted above) to start.

Require further assistance?:

For further information and assistance, follow the links below.

If you need more help on this topic, head over to this section of forums, or join our Discord!

📎  https://youtu.be/nfcRaGGrKXw - Minehut YouTube Tutorial

📎 https://ajgeiss72.gitbook.io/ajparkour/ - Official Wiki

Compiled by the Minehut Staff Team

• Like 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png