Overriding Land Claims

CannTheRailfan

Question

So I play on this server that my friend JT owns. Another friend of mine, Lane, invited this 12 year old to the server and he has done things that we all don't like. He killed me and Lane, took our stuff, claimed the land so we cant access the chests, and isn't giving it back to us, and as it is right now, JT's computer is not working. So how can a server admin, override a land claim without the person's permission, without resetting the server and world.

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, CannTheRailfan said:

So I play on this server that my friend JT owns. Another friend of mine, Lane, invited this 12 year old to the server and he has done things that we all don't like. He killed me and Lane, took our stuff, claimed the land so we cant access the chests, and isn't giving it back to us, and as it is right now, JT's computer is not working. So how can a server admin, override a land claim without the person's permission, without resetting the server and world.

Can you please mention the plugin you're using for claims?

First Join: October 21st, 2017
VIPNovember 11th, 2017
PRO: August 29th, 2018
VIP Again: December 3rd, 2018
Legend: Not achieved yet.

You can use /deleteallclaims <player> to delete all of a specific player's claims.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif