Pinging

KeemanGaming

Question

My minehut server keeps kicking me out for no reason and then I can't rejoin for another 10 minutes and then when I do it lags. If this is happening to anyone else than please tell me. I'm mainly just wondering if the minehut servers are crashing because todat is the first time this is happening.

4 answers to this question

Mine and all my classmates are all experiencing the same issues, we cannot log in through ip and have to manually go to minehut and do /join (server is online). The server lag has also increased a lot more even with only 1 player in. This has been happening for around a week or so.

3 hours ago, KeemanGaming said:

My minehut server keeps kicking me out for no reason and then I can't rejoin for another 10 minutes and then when I do it lags. If this is happening to anyone else than please tell me. I'm mainly just wondering if the minehut servers are crashing because todat is the first time this is happening.

When it kicks you, does the server crash or just kick you? If the server also crashes, can you send your server logs here in a pastebin.com. 

Also you can do something called timings to see maybe why your server is lagging.
image.png.554b27f4787cd5bb6d3e7e157fb73914.png

3 hours ago, Kingeon197 said:

Mine and all my classmates are all experiencing the same issues, we cannot log in through ip and have to manually go to minehut and do /join (server is online). The server lag has also increased a lot more even with only 1 player in. This has been happening for around a week or so.

Does it say anything specific when trying to join through the direct ip? If you are able to join through the lobby, the direct ip should work. Also about the lag, try doing the timings thing like I said above to see maybe why its doing that.

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

I want to go on Minehut but it keeps pinging...

I can join other servers but not Minehut.

What do I need to do?

And when I click on it, it keeps loading and then, eventually, it says 'Timed out'

If u want to know, I was on 1.16.4

Edited by e3lo0

Hey there @e3lo0 the minehut server is currently down for maintenance, if you join the discord you should be notified of updates there.

Discord - discord.gg/minehut

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015