New staff members and more

BennyDoesStuff

minehut_banner.jpg

New staff members and more

Let's all give a warm welcome to the 3 new staff members that will be joining the staff team! We haven't done a post like this in a while so in addition to these new staff members, I'm also going to be pointing out all the new promotions and updates we've done to the staff team over the course of the past few months. Minehut is continuing to grow at an unbelievable rate and we're making sure the staff team is going to be ready to handle the influx of players.

New Helpers

@SilentFlame Hi there, I'm SilentFlame and I'm 15 years old and I live in the UK! You may have seen me hanging around in the lobbies chatting and overall having a good time, however most of you may know me from my moderation of the server MasterEvnts. I joined Minehut back in 2017 but then left it for 2 years (biggest mistake ever) and I recently came back in June 2020 , I started my Minecraft journey in 2012 but used a friends account until I bought myself one in 2016. I am so excited to have received the opportunity to become a helper and I definitely looked forward to seeing you guys in my lobbies and in the discord! In my free time I like to play the guitar and I have been taking lessons for the past 8 years and I also like to do little bits of coding (though I'm not very good). I have a dog named Meg and she is 7 months old (you may have seen some pictures in discord.) 

I am usually in a Voice Channel on the Discord or in #general or #support trying to help as many of you out as I possibly can! If you have any concerns or questions feel free to contact me via Discord (SilentFlame#0001) In-Game (SilentF1ame) or on the Forums (SilentFlame).

- SilentFlame (Thanks for reading :D)

@tigero9 Hello! My name is Nathan. I'm 15 and live in the US. I've been playing Minehut since May 10, 2017. I've made several upon several friendships on Minehut, and I think now is the appropriate time to introduce myself to even more people! Many of you know me as Tiger or tigero9. I've made plenty of successful servers across Minehut some of you may remember years ago. Two major ones are SSM & High-SchoolRP. I am proud of those accomplishments and I'm a proud member of Minehut for almost 4 years. I like to spend extra time simulating nature in lots of environments like Weather and Outer Space on technology. I also am very experienced with navigating Windows operating systems and I enjoy messing around on them. If you'd like me to further introduce myself, feel free to message me on discord! (tigero9#1315)

@Vedlon Good day! You can call me Vedlon or Veddy, I’ve played Minehut for the longest time now. This will be my third “term” on the MH staff team and I’m glad to be joining back as a Helper. It’ll be nice to serve the community again. You can contact me on discord (Vedlon#4483) or the forums (Vedlon) I’ll also be in lobbies just hanging out so make sure to say what’s up! I enjoy spending my free time working on cars and playing the new zombies. Great to be back and can’t wait to meet all of you! 

- Vedlon

Staff Promotions

Over the past few months, we've promoted a few people into new positions on the staff team. A few of these promotions was back when we added the new helper rank, where we merged our support members into this new position, and some of them are thanks to the dedication and time our staff members put into the server.

• _Tarna_: Support -> Helper
  • PandaChan: Support -> Helper
  • Formato: Support -> Helper
  • KingKline2: Support -> Helper
  • Migins: Support -> Helper
  • UntitledGoose: Support -> Helper
  • Jackson85: Mod -> Senior Mod
  • Sqyid: Mod -> Senior Mod

Upcoming Applications

We're just about ready to release Helper applications back up to the public! I've been talking to a bunch of people and I know that a ton of people are excited and are ready to apply and I can't wait until we're able to give more people a chance on the staff team. We really want to continue grow the staff team as the player base of Minehut grows and if you have any interest to helping out and volunteering for Minehut, I would 100% urge you to give it a shot and try it out once we open up applications. The Discord server has recently broken 50k members and just last weekend, we were hitting peaks of over 15k people online in-game. We could definitely use the help make sure to stay tuned to the #changelog channel in the discord server or in this category right here on the forums.

• Like 9

Congrats! 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

Thanks to everyone! Can't wait to see you all in-game and on discord!

• Like 3

In-Game Name - SilentF1ame

Discord - SilentFlame#9811

-------------------------------------------------------

[Default] 14 February 2017

[VIP] 21 September 2020

[Helper] 26 November 2020

[Moderator] 2 February 2021

[<3] 17 May 2021

-------------------------------------------------------

cool beans

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

1 hour ago, ztimhirsch1 said:

Yeah! Let's bully them like all the other sta-- I meant make friends with them!

I rather bully them tbh who wants to be friends with MH staff ewww

(For that one guy who wants to take this out of context its a joke)

Welcome to all the new Helpers!

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015

Congratulations! Can't wait to work alongside all of you ❤️ 

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: @𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕#𝟘𝟘𝟘𝟙

News & Updates  Rules • Helper Application

Reports • Appeals

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

congrats 🙂

• Thanks 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Congrats everyone!

🥳🎉

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.