Welcome to Community FAQs!

muelr

Welcome to Community FAQs!

What we want to achieve with the CFAQ forum:

The CFAQ forum was created by the Minehut staff team, for the purpose of assisting the community with common issues, and providing support for those who require assistance. This forum is a way of accessing user-friendly information that may help you resolve common issues that you may be experiencing. This forum also includes many plugin guides that can show you how to setup and work a plugin. You will find guides, how-tos, plugin information, and more information on how to get the most out of your Minehut server.

If you have any more questions, feel free to access the links below, or comment on the thread related to your issue and a staff member or community member will respond as quickly as possible.

How can I contribute to the CFAQ forum?

• If you’d like to contribute to the CFAQ forum, you can suggest your ideas and create your own CFAQ, head over to the Minehut Meta Discord. Here you will be able to view other ideas, react, and discuss the ideas that other Minehut users have made.

I have an idea that I want to see be made into a guide!

• If you have an idea for a future thread, please feel free to let us know! You can contact Untreated on Discord via @Untreated#0001 with your idea, or you can join the Minehut Meta Discord as stated above.

How can I get help?

• Like 1

hey gamer! unless you're Jackson then you're toxic.

Senior Moderator since July 21st 2020

- Currently leading the Recruitment and Media Team.

• muelr locked and pinned this topic