My seerver has been hacked

boss5802

Someone that is not on the whitelist has accessed my server with a blank username and has operator. He is invisible and is setting fire and tnt to random stuff. The server logs are corrupted except for the latest log. The latest logs when nobody is on the server have many warns. They show: [01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
[01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Beware.
[01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: Whilst this makes it possible to use BungeeCord, unless access to your server is properly restricted, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username they choose.
[01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: Please see http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/firewall-guide/ for further information.
[01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.properties file. ( This is me typing now.     This step is impossible because this file is restricted.)

Part of the corrupted logs (there long) show:  ��u�c�}��1c�<�OP�,M�<q, �5�H��U�%��1 L��K��|�1D�A@�P�P2���8�������xQ�%��F��]$�
D&p��$�f��� 

These are my problems. Please help!!!

If you know the player's username, just IP suspend them from your server. I believe that's possible.

Default - 5/10/2017 - 8/1/2018
[VIP] - 8/1/2018 - 11/25/2020
[HELPER] - 11/25/2020 - 3/8/2021
[MOD] - 3/8/2021 - 5/17/2021
[<3] 5/17/2021 - Now

Former Minehut Moderator.

14 hours ago, boss5802 said:

Someone that is not on the whitelist has accessed my server with a blank username and has operator. He is invisible and is setting fire and tnt to random stuff. The server logs are corrupted except for the latest log. The latest logs when nobody is on the server have many warns. They show: [01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: **** SERVER IS RUNNING IN OFFLINE/INSECURE MODE!
[01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: The server will make no attempt to authenticate usernames. Beware.
[01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: Whilst this makes it possible to use BungeeCord, unless access to your server is properly restricted, it also opens up the ability for hackers to connect with any username they choose.
[01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: Please see http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/firewall-guide/ for further information.
[01:57:26] [Server thread/WARN]: To change this, set "online-mode" to "true" in the server.properties file. ( This is me typing now.     This step is impossible because this file is restricted.)

Part of the corrupted logs (there long) show:  ��u�c�}��1c�<�OP�,M�<q, �5�H��U�%��1 L��K��|�1D�A@�P�P2���8�������xQ�%��F��]$�
D&p��$�f��� 

These are my problems. Please help!!!

The offline mode is normal because that how Minehut runs servers, the "corrupted" logs are zip files, not sure how you are mean't to download them.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

• 10 months later...