"reee"
"reee"

2nd time running /test:
"reee"
"reeereee"

3rd time...:
"reee"
"reeereeereee"

and so on.... until I reload the script.

Anybody know why it's repeating itself if you use color codes?

EDIT: Oh.. so apparently this happens as well:2019-07-22_22_23_35.png.d126c193e4ced7fc67d77cffb7b03fd3.png
It saves the stuff from before?? what.. So confuzzled

Edited by DogMeat494

Hey this is most likely another problem caused by the massive Skript bug with variables. Since Benny updated Skript to the latest version (Which is bugged) last night, all variables on your server will be completely broken. I saw similar problems on my server like I see in your screenshot. The only solution would be for Trent or Benny to downgrade Skript for now.

spigot.png          25231.svg          discord-512.png          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStJLCL_DZnE6n8UrA4A-JfIHQqbIMPPqzth0v_RRrBB6Pd7UANAg

My NameMC Page

Creator of Hawk Network

Contact me on discord - Farwl#9410

Im getting the same issue! I do hope they downgrade/fix this!

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

4 hours ago, Farwl said:

Hey this is most likely another problem caused by the massive Skript bug with variables. Since Benny updated Skript to the latest version (Which is bugged) last night, all variables on your server will be completely broken. I saw similar problems on my server like I see in your screenshot. The only solution would be for Trent or Benny to downgrade Skript for now.

Ok, thanks for the info.. I thought my code was actually wrong for a sec. Almost deleted some of it

• Thanks 1

Skript is now fixed.

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

22 hours ago, DogMeat494 said:

Ok, thanks for the info.. I thought my code was actually wrong for a sec. Almost deleted some of it

No problem.

spigot.png          25231.svg          discord-512.png          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStJLCL_DZnE6n8UrA4A-JfIHQqbIMPPqzth0v_RRrBB6Pd7UANAg

My NameMC Page

Creator of Hawk Network

Contact me on discord - Farwl#9410