Force Staff Application

Personal Details:

Minecraft In-Game Name: lilForce69 (Its a joke name)

Previous In-Game Names: On this account i have no previous names but the name i am the most known for is "PithonPvP"

Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): Force.#9999

How old are you? I am turning 16 this year on the 28th of December

What is your time zone? I live in Norway so the timezone is UTC+1

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): I have never heard complaints about my microphone and i have had it for around 1 year so i would assume its working 

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: If its required yes but i dont really like recording. But my pc can easily handle it

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: Norwegian and good English

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I recently joined the server i would say but i have played it a ton and its a fun experience (sometimes laggy) but its still playable in my opinion. I have only got good impressions from this server so far and the most people seem very genuine and overall nice including the staff team. Thats why i am very interested in getting to know more people and being apart of the server in a good way. I always like helping out servers with my (experience) and would always want to improve everyones player experience.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I would say i am a overall nice person, atleast most of the time. And I am always trying to bring good energy around me and always try my best to make everyone have a good time. I am amazing at making people laugh mostly because i can be dumb at times.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? 

Strengths:

Initiative: I always like having control and it reduces my stress a lot. I am a person that likes to take step in situations when its needed. Often when i see someone arguing or being rude and immature against eachother i always like to step into the situation and getting an understanding of why. Whenever someone is uncomfortable, stressed or scared u will almost see me taking the first step every time because i love helping out others and it makes me feel like a better person. Everytime i have control of a situation it makes me feel like a person that has the most ability to help out at that moment which makes it easier for me to take the right choices and being able to solve almost every single situation or event that happens.

Communication: I am very good at working with others and communicating with them thru our actions. Its always nice being able to speak with other individuals when you do work. I am also a very understanding person. I can easily understand when people arent doing that good and always like to communicate with them when i get into those situations. Communication has been a key for a long time in my life and its really helped me and it has helped me to get better at it aswell. I always listen to what everyone tells me and it always helps me getting an better better understanding of all situations. I am not the kind of person to judge someone if they have an opinion about me which they actually have some reasoning behind. It always makes me learn and i always improve from it.

Integrity: Being honest has been a big part of my life. I quickly learned that being honest is a way better thing to do than keeping everything inside. Every single time i lied it just ended up in bad results which also made me become a more honest person. I dont like when people are biased against me or for me. When multiple people are biased against me at the same time i just feel like im gonna lose either way which is very frustrating. Which has lead me to becoming a very unbiased person and i am always willing to hear both sides of a story to improve my understanding of the situation. I always want everyone to be fairly treated and if i see someone being unfairly treated i always try to help out the person.

Weaknesses:

Impateint: I am a very impatient person which is because i have ADHD which is something i have had for about 9 years now and its not really a worry to me anymore but its still annoying at times. I have learned to control it very well and i get medical treatment for it. But it still wont change  me from being impatient which is very annoying. I am impatient at things i find boring but if its something i find interesting i often pay attention and take good time. e

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences:

I have earlier experience as a Owner/Co-Owner/Manager etc of PithonPvP

A Moderator on Golicraft

And as a Moderator on PvPHeroes

(These are my most known experiences)

I learned a lot from being a staff member on these servers. I truly understood how stressfull it could be as a Staff Member. In many situations i was blamed for being a bad Staff Member because i banned a player they were friends with etc. Its just so many annoying people that can piss you off but after awhile i got used to it so it wasnt that bad. But there was also a lot of stuff i learned from the Staff Members. They taught me a lot of skills that i still have with me to this day and that was always staying calm and collected in all situations and never tire yourself out. I used to tire myself out on multiple servers before because i were only 24/7 doing the same thing over and over and it became a loop that just became boring. I have improved with handling that and i have truly imrpoved in the calm and collected part.

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it?

I have been punished on PlexPvP for being named "PithonPvP" on my main but i were allowed onto an another account which is the "lilForce69" account which i am currently playing on.

When it comes to being punished on other Minecraft servers i have to admit i have been banned many times from many servers. And i wouldnt say i learned but i dont feel like that should take an effect on my application as i would never do any form of cheating or other harmful stuff on PlexPvP 

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft?

My real life is very boring i must say. Its mostly me waking up and playing video games and talking to friends.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do?

This is a hard question because its depending on which permissions i have. But if i were a Trainee i would for sure try to get in contact with any higher up staffs. If they didnt respond to me or werent able to get on at that time i would try to ban the bots manually. But i would have to be very careful about me not banning an innocent player.

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing?

I would try to come to an agreement with him and resolving the issue before it goes too far. But if he keeps on going after me when I already stopped to argue then i would end up warning him and if he keeps going on about the argument i would mute him for 1 hour. Its very depending on how serious the argument is. If the person takes it to a personal level against me i would probably give him a more rough punishment.

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it?

When i was around 12 i kept on fighting with every single person i found at school which obviously was a bad choice and it still annoys me because it has messed up almost all my friendships and its something i truly regret but the way i have dealt with it is accepting my past and not letting it get to me because i have truly changed since then.

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do?

It depends on how much permissions that user has but i would for sure alert the staff members that were possible to be reached at that time but if that wasnt possible i would most likely try to use the permissions i had to solve it if not i would try to talk to the guy/girl.

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react? 

This also depends on my permissions and if there is any staff members online. If the person makes a "threat" i would probably punish him with a ban it really depends on how serious he is about it. But i would first try to talk to him.

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do?

If he isnt breaking any rules there isn’t really anything to do apart from maybe telling him to stop and if he doesnt listen i might give him a warn and if he keeps going i would mute him. Its really depending on what he says though.

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation?

I would probably screenshot him saying that and always having that ready in defense if the staff team comes after me. But i would believe that the staff team would trust each other in this situation but it depends on how "good friends" he is with the staff though.

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation?

I mean i dont really care about my personal information cuz its already leaked but from a normal perspective I would try to get him off the network. I wouldnt unpunish him thats for sure. Its a weird question for me cuz ye its already leaked.

Anything else you would like to tell us? I dislike loud noises and i dont like hearing many voices at the same time it makes me uncomfy and it makes me stress out.

Edited by Force
Typos x2 + Strengths And Weaknesses more detailed

I'd recommend adding a bit more to your strengths / weaknesses summaries. Maybe a bit of a reason why you fulfill these strengths / weaknesses and a backstory with how it will help you make an impact.

Overall great application!
Wish you best of luck! 🕶️

Edited by ASFMatthew_
  • Thanks 1

Bom Dia Hello GIF

IGN: ASFMatthew_ 

Discord: BamisTheTrucker#1108

7 hours ago, ASFMatthew_ said:

I'd recommend adding a bit more to your strengths / weaknesses summaries. Maybe a bit of a reason why you fulfill these strengths / weaknesses and a backstory with how it will help you make an impact.

Thanks for the advice I will sort it when I come home later today! 

14 hours ago, ASFMatthew_ said:

I listened to your advice and tried my best to improve the sections u pointed out! Thanks again for the advice and have a good day!

• Pndq locked this topic