Will there be a way to play on the old lobby after the new one is released?

redrangerhunter

Question

Earlier this morning the MineHut developers released the new lobby 'MineHut City'. I was wondering if this lobby will be permanent or will only stay around for a little while like with the Halloween lobby that they had a few weeks ago?

If this new lobby is going to be staying around for quite a while will there be a way to play on the old lobby? Or are we just never going to get onto there again.

I would love to be able to get back onto the old lobby someway so that I can continue to explore all the easter eggs and stuff(would love to revisit the developer bar as well).

Thanks

By the way, just to clarify by 'old lobby' I mean the one with the castle and the dock and the village.

6 answers to this question

I dont have any info on this but when they do a huge map change like this one it is normally permanent. I agree there should be a way to get to the old lobbies because some of them were great, but that isnt a thing.

image.png.0e22da98cfa645df5b08a5452f9b3711.png

If I helped you add a reaction to my post.

First Joined Oct 29 15:01 GMT 2017

VIP since 9/26/2020

Ok, it would be very nice if they might implement a way to revist old lobby maps in the future(definetly hoping)

But untill then it seems we are stuck with the current one.

Do you think that it may just be a theemed map?(like with the halloween one a little while ago?) And that it will go back to the old lobby soon?(althought I highly doubt this).

they said on the stream they will be using this lobby now and that any new changes will be done in sections of the map instead of changing the whole thing

In-Game Name - SilentF1ame

Discord - SilentFlame#9811

-------------------------------------------------------

[Default] 14 February 2017

[VIP] 21 September 2020

[Helper] 26 November 2020

[Moderator] 2 February 2021

[<3] 17 May 2021

-------------------------------------------------------