Skript for 1.16.4

mesteradamc

Most of Skript's functionality should still work.

Founder - Minehut.xyz

The leading Minehut support website. We aim to provide top quality tutorials, provide answers to top questions, and help in any way we can. Our site is community driven, and we will continue to make it better and better.

Support | 28/08/20 -13/09/20

Senior Support | 13/09/20 - 19/10/20

forums.gif.5d3db2db4a05c9465b84fa9bf0293df4.gif

2 hours ago, TheMangoCrew said:

NOTHING WORKS. All the skript plugins appear in red, and no commands work. Not the scripts itself, nor the original skript commands like /sk reload and stuff.

Did you edit anything in the plugin's config? Try pressing repair files in the danger zone tab. That should reset all plugin's config. And if that is the cause, it should fix it. Or if you just want to reset skript config, you can press reset config for the plugin in the plugins tab on the panel. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

15 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

Did you edit anything in the plugin's config? Try pressing repair files in the danger zone tab. That should reset all plugin's config. And if that is the cause, it should fix it. Or if you just want to reset skript config, you can press reset config for the plugin in the plugins tab on the panel. 

I found that the skript folder in plugins is missing. How do I fix it?

14 hours ago, TheMangoCrew said:

I found that the skript folder in plugins is missing. How do I fix it?

Check to make sure you have Skript installed. If you dont, go to Minehut.com > Dashboard > Plugins and install skript. If you have skript installed, push the "Reload Config" button on the button next to "uninstall". This should reload everything about it, it this dosent work either, reinstall skript. Please keep in mind all skript extensions (SkRayfall, SkBee, etc.) all need Skript to take effect. If this didn't help at all quote this and i'll get back to you ASAP

Edited by Agentgamer100YT

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

16 hours ago, Agentgamer100YT said:

Check to make sure you have Skript installed. If you dont, go to Minehut.com > Dashboard > Plugins and install skript. If you have skript installed, push the "Reload Config" button on the button next to "uninstall". This should reload everything about it, it this dosent work either, reinstall skript. Please keep in mind all skript extensions (SkRayfall, SkBee, etc.) all need Skript to take effect. If this didn't help at all quote this and i'll get back to you ASAP

So umm, update. I don't have the skript folder, but the skript plugin itself is installed. I tried to use reinstalling plugin then hibernating and restarting the server, etc. but it didn't work. I also tried resetting config, but that obviously didn't work because the config DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST IN THAT EXACT MOMENT. I also tried the "Repair files" in danger zone. Obviously if i'm writing this then you probably know that it didn't work. So... Can you help?

I'm going to try deleting every skript extension, see if that helps.

Edited by TheMangoCrew

6 minutes ago, TheMangoCrew said:

So umm, update. I don't have the skript folder, but the skript plugin itself is installed. I tried to use reinstalling plugin then hibernating and restarting the server, etc. but it didn't work. I also tried resetting config, but that obviously didn't work because the config DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST IN THAT EXACT MOMENT. I also tried the "Repair files" in danger zone. Obviously if i'm writing this then you probably know that it didn't work. So... Can you help?

I'm going to try deleting every skript extension, see if that helps.

So, deleting every skript extension and THEN downloading skript worked. Thank you for all your help!

7 hours ago, TheMangoCrew said:

So, deleting every skript extension and THEN downloading skript worked. Thank you for all your help!

I'm glad that somehow.. worked? I don't understand why the skript plugins would stop skript itself from being downloaded. Unless it's too late, do you have any logs during the problem. I doubt it, but it's possible there are some lines of skript in it.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2020 at 12:12 AM, _Tarna_ said:

tried that but did not work

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 8:21 AM, MoritzM26 said:

same. 😞

Don't post on topics with over 1 month of inactivity.

If a plugin is red. the logs will tell you why.

Locked 🔒 

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png