InDevelop Ban Appeal (A Few Months Later)

Username: InDevelop

What punishment did you receive: Killaura

Was the punishment fair: No, It Was Not Fair At All

Why should you be unpunished: The main reason why I should be unpunished was because a while back I kept getting hackustated by other players in the game. This resulted me into being false banned for killaura by one mod who just banned me without any clear proof. I rarely even joined the server yet and BOOM! I'm Banned Forever.

What were the events that led to your punishment: Ok, so one day instead of playing on Badlion Client (This Was A While Ago So Im Using Lunar Now) I decided I didn't wanna play on Badlion Client Due to it having Toggle Sprint. So, I hopped on 1.8.9 with Optifine and 5 Minutes In, I Get Instantly Perm Banned. Im pretty sure the Mod who banned me seemed to get a lot of reports on me, but instead of watching he instantly banned me from the server Forver. I still have the same version of Optifine in my Minecraft launcher.

Additional comments: This was about 1 1/2 Years Ago So Yeah. I have also made several reports that were instantly denied by a mod (who I think quit) which is highly obvious he wanted me to stay banned even though I never even hacked. Please Try To Respond To Me As Soon As You Can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I took a look at your punishment, looks like you were banned almost 1.5 yeras ago. Certainly enough time has passed for you to be unbanned. I hope you have a great time on the server! Appeal accepted

I'll be locking this appeal in a few days, so if you have any questions or anything ese to add, please do so. 

Limited time free bacon 🐽

resized2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • __BT locked this topic