Minehut Newsletter | November Edition

Jackson85

Β  Β Gobble Gobble. πŸ¦ƒΒ Happy November everyone! We hope that everyone had a great Halloween a few days ago and hopefully got to eat some sweets! Before getting into the contents of this newsletter, we have some news to announce. I'll elaborate below.

Β  Β As many of you know, assembling newsletters is very time consuming. They also tend to get more repetitive after a while. We've tried to diversify the contents inside the Newsletter, but that didn't feel like a great fit on our end after we saw the community's reaction to some of the contests we ran. We began brainstorming new ideas, such as a podcast, and realized that we struggle creating a newsletter right now, when that's our only task. To accomplish more from us, we needed some way to maintain our current newsletter assembly schedule, yet do more at the same time. This made us come to the conclusion that we need to alternate our ideas to help keep it fresh and reduce writer burnout. This will, unfortunately, mean that there will not be a newsletter next month. You may see us involved in something else, but we will be getting a chance to rest, diversify, improve our quality, and do more than a monthly newsletter. Our current plan for the Newsletter is to do it either quarterly or have it alternate between months. If we decide to do it quarterly, we'll try to actually theme each edition to the seasons, holidays, and occasions involved in them. The schedule will completely depend on our new ideas and ability to achieve them. As a reminder, be sure to fill out the survey or leave your ideas in the comments below if you have an idea on something for us to do.

Β  Β On behalf of the Minehut Creative Team, I would like to thank you for checking out this edition. If you enjoyed, be sure to let us know. Until we meet again, mine on!

Click here for the Newsletter

Click here for the survey

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrModΒ since November 2nd - 2/7/21

PatronΒ since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

RetiredΒ since idk when

Β 

Β Β Β Β [IMG]Β Β Β Β button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1Β button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1Β Β 

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Cool! Great NewsletterΒ 

DiscordΒ - tarna256

In-game nameΒ - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site:Β https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP]Β - 7/27/2020

Community SupportΒ - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

HelperΒ Β - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

ModeratorΒ - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❀️ - 5/17/21 - now

ModeratorΒ - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

i think some of the quotes in server advice were from me, epic

Β 

oh yeah great newsletter!! it was a lot of fun to read through it this time around

Edited by TheGoose

VIPΒ since January 7th, 2020

SupportΒ since September 19th, 2020

HelperΒ since November 3rd, 2020

ModeratorΒ since March 8th, 2021

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

Looks awesome! Keep up the great workΒ 

πš„πš—πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš

π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•£π••: @π•Œπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕#πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™

News & UpdatesΒ β€’Β RulesΒ β€’Β Helper Application

ReportsΒ β€’Β Appeals

πš‚πšπšŠπšπš πš˜πš— π™Όπš’πš—πšŽπš‘πšžπš πšœπš’πš—πšŒπšŽ π™Ήπšžπš—πšŽ πŸΉπŸΆπšπš‘, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢

very epic

Β 

Twitch Affiliate, YouTuber and Minehut Content Creator

(100,000+ Combined Views, 1,100+ Combined Followers & Subs, 20,000+ Combined Unique Players)

IGN:
[YOUTUBE] Centrect

➀ Please don't DM me for support, go here or join Minehut's Discord if you need assistance.

Β