Previous In-Game Names: Thewaterwillin

Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): Luxtrisity#6514

How old are you? 19

What is your time zone? na east but up late most of the time

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: only english

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? ive seen a lot of hackers when im up late into the night so i wanna help out

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I'm usually always active in some way

What are your strengths and weaknesses? i think reasonably and tactically which can also be a weakness

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: i have very little experience but i always look through different perspectives before a conclusion

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it? ive never been banned or any such thing on any server

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? I enjoy cooking, photo editing, drawing, and just gaming in general

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? i dont know what it means so id definitely ping for other staff to help and explain

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? i would get another staff to handle them

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? 

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do? well id try and contact them to be sure its not them, then give a temp ban or something

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react? a warning, then if he continues a ban

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do? ask them to stop if they dont mute them for some time

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation? ask who theyre friends with then ask them if they know them

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? for myself i wouldnt care but would ban them

Anything else you would like to tell us? i just hope ill be experienced enough if you accept me

Hey! Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP!

We have decided to deny your application. If you would like to know why please make a ticket in our discord.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic