WillyGoHonk - Application

Personal Details:

Minecraft In-Game Name: WillyGoHonk

Previous In-Game Names:WiWaHo, DragonSlayerz, ThatOneBrother, Doggo_in_Pizza, SteelWyvern, BlazingNebula, MagicalNedula, ChronoWhale, _Akira_Kurusu_, Telvon, WillyTube, WillyGoBrrrrr, and WillyGoQuack

Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): Wonky Willy#7992

How old are you? 14

What is your time zone? Central Standard

Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Sloppy but yes

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English (Canadian, American, Australian, British, Scottish, Irish)

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? Whenever all the staff are offline or AFK, hackers run rampant, so I would like to deal with them and improve the quality of the server.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I've become well known recently by other staff and have been staff on other semi-popular servers on minehut before.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? I have a horrible sleep schedule (this is good) I'm fast acting, thoughtful, 100% sure in my actions, approachable, and kind most of the time. I'm short tempered, I can't always be online, and I don't like confrontations.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: I've been moderator on 2 somewhat popular servers (like 10 concurrent players) and I learned that you can't just ban people because it could be lag or the version they're playing on causing them to have different Minecraft physics. Also, I learned that teamwork makes the dreamwork, like if the staff are fighting nothing will get done then the server will die.

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it? I have been punished 2 times on Plex because I was block glitching and another time I don't remember but Vape said I was hacking and I trust him so apparently I was hacking and I learned make sure to read the rules completely and not to be stupid. 

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? I like soccer, sleeping, and getting all A's in school.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? Turn on the whitelist and ban all the bots that are currently online. While this is happening, I'd tell an admin or dev/ taste what is happening so they can help

If you get into an argument with a player, how would you try to resolve the situation? Would you come to terms with their side of the argument or would you just stop arguing? I would stop arguing, if it's in game ignore their chat messages, or in a vc in discord I would leave it and calm down.

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? One time I yelled at one of my friends and stopped talking to them for 3 days because of some stupid reason, so I decided to talk them and agree that I over reacted and just got really annoyed at him then we became friends again. I learned that you shouldn't stop talking to someone over trivial reason because it not just affects them but others around them.

If a staff member’s account was hacked, what would you do?

I would ban the staff member's account and contact them via discord if that's not hacked, then I would ask them to tell someone once it get's unhacked and give them like a special word to say if it's the staff member then unban them

You see a player claiming he was false banned on another server. He begins to talk about botting Plex. How do you react?

I would check if he's joking, this is to seem nice, then tell like tastq or someone so they can deal with it because I'm not qualified to deal with that. 

There is a player constantly saying bad things about the staff team, but they aren't technically breaking any rules? What do you do?

Well it is breaking the rules because that's staff disrespect, but I'll play along. I'll tell them to stop and if they aren't stoping then I would just tell the staff to ignore them, or if it's in discord I would say something like let's just drag the others into a staff channel that's not being used.

A player, who claims to be friends with staff, is messaging you saying he will tell his friends that you are abusing your permissions if you punish them. What do you do in this situation? I would take screenshots of the messages and put them in the staff only channel and tell them not to believe what he says, then still ban his friend.

A player messages you with your personal information. He threatens to leak it if you don't un-punish them. How would you react in this situation? I would not un-punish them because I don't have any personal on the web, no pictures, no address, no credit or debit card, so I have nothing too personal to loose.

Anything else you would like to tell us?

I I'm tryna to screen share someone and they log off for like 5 minuets do I punish them, or is there something to see if they like changed Minecraft versions on the software they send.

Hey! Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP!

We have decided to deny your application. If you would like to know why please make a ticket in our discord.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic