I_EPICSAURUS

When servers are created/reset, have them auto-install ProtocolSupport

Sometimes I wonder if people forget to install ProtocolSupport for their servers to let older versions play, so here is an idea...

Make a feature called "Auto Plugin List", in which players can add the plugins they want to be prompted with to be installed when they reset or make a new server. I also suggest, in that list, that ProtocolSupport would possibly be put in there on default and players can remove it at any time.

+1 i agree but i also disagree -1

People might not want their server to be supported from older versions.

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

22 minutes ago, TacticalModz said:

+1 i agree but i also disagree -1

People might not want their server to be supported from older versions.

I am aware of that. If people don't want older versions of minecraft to join they can take it out of the Auto Plugin List and they won't have to use it anymore. 

I don't think a plugin that has been known to have issues in the past and causes some important game mechanics to change should be installed on every server automatically. 

• Like 1

Light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for his entire life.

39 minutes ago, AttendantFox said:

I don't think a plugin that has been known to have issues in the past and causes some important game mechanics to change should be installed on every server automatically. 

It doesn't cause problems for my server

I hate the idea

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082